Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I need help!

last reply
7 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
So I wrote my first story a little while ago, but haven't been able to publish one since. Why? Because every time I submit a new story it gets declined. The first story I wrote had to be edited by a mod, otherwise it wouldn't of been accepted. It got good feedback. I have so many more and better experiences I want to share but I suck at writing. If anyone can help me get a couple of my stories published I would be more than happy. Maybe we can work out a way I can pay you back? Thanks for your time.
Quote by Klox
So I wrote my first story a little while ago, but haven't been able to publish one since. Why? Because every time I submit a new story it gets declined. The first story I wrote had to be edited by a mod, otherwise it wouldn't of been accepted. It got good feedback. I have so many more and better experiences I want to share but I suck at writing. If anyone can help me get a couple of my stories published I would be more than happy. Maybe we can work out a way I can pay you back? Thanks for your time.

Do they need editing or proofreading?
Editing, proofreading..... Think about something you do really bad, and that's how I am with writing. It just doesn't click in my head.
Murphy's law. Nothing is as easy as it looks, Everything takes longer than you expect,if anything can go wrong it will. At the worse possible moment.
Just keep trying. Like anything else it takes practice. Ask any professional writer they will tell you they have received many rejection letters. It's not always going to be A slam dunk.And experience is the best teacher. Finally let me leave you with these words of wisdom. Never try dying, Always die trying.
Keep at it, practice makes perfect as they say. One of the benefits of a site like Lush is there are really good articles/advice on erotica from which to learn from. Good luck.
Quote by Klox

The Lush moderator fairy has visited your story, 'Benefits Of A Younger Sister'. If you resubmit it, you might find that it gets verified smile
I've learned that you really gotta edit it with a fine toothed comb.
I am willing to proofread, and to a lesser extent, edit stories. I am not a published author on Lush, but before retiring, technical writing was a core part of the work I did. PM me if interested.