Login

I have a story... I'm not a writer...

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Hi Lisa, this is exactly the right place to ask for help! Hopefully, a kind volunteer editor will take you up on your offer and help you with your story. smile
Site administrator
0 likes
Lisa, If I may. Anybody who maybe willing to assist you will need a draft to work with. Surely you can write down the sequence of events as best you can and then I suspect someone will take a look at it.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
Lisa, If I may. Anybody who maybe willing to assist you will need a draft to work with. Surely you can write down the sequence of events as best you can and then I suspect someone will take a look at it.

Thanks so much, John! Lisa has already written a draft which needs some help from a volunteer editor before it is ready to be verified. So she has done the hard work already! May I offer you some tea and cake while I'm here?
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by curvygalore

Thanks so much, John! Lisa has already written a draft which needs some help from a volunteer editor before it is ready to be verified. So she has done the hard work already! May I offer you some tea and cake while I'm here?

Certainly not... oh alright then if I must.

Tea and cake... you surely know the way to a mans heart.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hay there I don't writer either but I just submitted my first story. Mine is something I wanted to have happened rather than first a hand exp but what I did was with every line close my eyes and picture the moment then either descriptively write what was happening I.e; "She bound my wrist together with the rope in an intricate pattern. Looking down now and then her moments quick and smooth" instead of "She tied me up". or I described how I felt. maybe try that. And don't expect the words to just come, I spent 15 mins just looking at the screen at one point trying to find the next line.

Hugs and kisses and give it a go, you can do it
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Quote by Erin21
Hay there I don't writer either but I just submitted my first story. Mine is something I wanted to have happened rather than first a hand exp but what I did was with every line close my eyes and picture the moment then either descriptively write what was happening I.e; "She bound my wrist together with the rope in an intricate pattern. Looking down now and then her moments quick and smooth" instead of "She tied me up". or I described how I felt. maybe try that. And don't expect the words to just come, I spent 15 mins just looking at the screen at one point trying to find the next line.

Hugs and kisses and give it a go, you can do it

Agreed! All of us here are amateurs, and none of us were writers before we decided to try writing something. Even best-selling authors weren't writers until they started writing. Give it a try, put together a narrative, make things up, indulge your wildest fantasies (within Lush guidelines and terms of service, of course...) and give it a go. Maybe seek an editor, or even a co-author here in this forum and get something written.

One thing, the moderators will do all they can to help you get published, as well as help you polish your skills. All we ask is that you please listen and try not to keep making the same mistakes.