0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
can someone help edit my story? pm me if you can I would really appreciate iti
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by leoalxnder
can someone help edit my story? pm me if you can I would really appreciate iti

It helps in finding volunteers if you say what category the story is for and how long it is - there's quite a difference between editing a short piece of 1500 words and taking the time to go through 10000. A short description of the story wouldn't hurt either, not everybody is comfortable with all kinds of stories.

I've thrown together a short questionaire with the information I would want to know before offering to have a look at a story:

Story category (where it shoud appear on Lush):

Length (rounded to 500 words):

Narrative (1st/2nd/3rd person):

Tense (past/present):

Detail level (romantic/explicit/hardcore):

Short description (2 to 3 sentences, make sure to include all sexual orientations and kinks not already implied by the category):
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The story is a first person one in past tense. The length is around 675 words and is a first time story. I'm not sure f you would consider it hardcore or explicit. I dont want to give away too much info but its about how I lost my virginity to someone (can't say who but its a she).
Head Nurse
0 likes
Ill tell you like Ive told others: I have no problem assisting those who truly wish to get better and improve their writing. Ill not DO it for you.

ETA: length and category are not an issue for me, a 600 first time story or a 10, 000 word . The important thing is the desire to write a quality piece.