last reply
36 replies
6.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by sprite

you should re-read Hard Candy, Doll... seriously. still can't get through more than half the story at a time without...

Haha. That story might be the exception. I'll probably go back to that one for a re-read before I bring Babydoll out for another literary spin. Rereads can help to get back into the same headspace and tone of a character. And yeah, I'm sure it'll get the juices flowing too.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Haha. That story might be the exception. I'll probably go back to that one for a re-read before I bring Babydoll out for another literary spin. Rereads can help to get back into the same headspace and tone of a character. And yeah, I'm sure it'll get the juices flowing too.

creative juices, or...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Head Penguin
0 likes
I agree with Dancing Doll, the writing of the story is when I get most aroused. That's the same when I'm re-living a true story or making it up. Re-reading your story doesn't seem quite the same.

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

Lurker
0 likes
All the time! Why else would I write?!
Lurker
0 likes
Not usually, but I must admit: A couple of months ago, not having read one of my stories in like two years, I re-read the forgotten tale and must confess I did make a mess...
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
My stories get me going when I'm thinking about them. If it gets me off, it goes in the queue.

However, once I'm writing it, I'm in a constant state of anxiety, worrying about sentence structure, grammar, flow, and absolutely everything else to do with how I'm putting it down. Please be good! Please be good! Please be good! It's like being on a friggin' tightrope.

Reading it afterwards...I'm dead inside. Even thinking about it freestyle does nothing for me. It's like I'm exorcising my fantasies. Although, given my first few attempts, that's probably a good thing.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Lurker
0 likes
Sure, If I'm not hard, then it's not good enough to post. How can I expect my readers to enjoy and hopefully get aroused if I don't. Proof reading is pure concentration on making sure I've put it together right, and grammar and spelling is okay.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's simply not as interesting to read a story of my own.