Can I delete a rejected submission

last reply
3 replies
1.5k views
2 watchers
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

My story was rejected because of a writing habit I have . My vision is not good so I add spaces so I can see the punctuation . I also write on a tablet and during editing after it was rejected I apparently brushed the keyboard with a finger that resulted in random characters being inserted . I spent time going through it several times and resubmitted it and have not heard back . My question is can I delete the original submission and carefully edit my draft saved on my tablet get it straightened out and then submit it again as a new story submission ?

Gentleman Stranger
1 like

Quote by JimMiller

My story was rejected because of a writing habit I have . My vision is not good so I add spaces so I can see the punctuation . I also write on a tablet and during editing after it was rejected I apparently brushed the keyboard with a finger that resulted in random characters being inserted . I spent time going through it several times and resubmitted it and have not heard back . My question is can I delete the original submission and carefully edit my draft saved on my tablet get it straightened out and then submit it again as a new story submission ?

You can delete it - you currently have it saved in draft form here at Lush as well, it is not in the submission queue. Either way you work on it and send it back it will go into the queue - the advantage of working on it here and resubmitting is that it will retain its placement in the queue rather than dropping back to the end of the line as it will if you delete it and submit a new version.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I would also like to delete a submission. I have opened Stories and hit Unpublished but I see no way to delete or to edit any of my stories. Is there a way to do that? Tia. One of them is wrongly formatted so needs to be deleted from the queue.

Southern Charmer
1 like

Quote by JeffersonMerrick

I would also like to delete a submission. I have opened Stories and hit Unpublished but I see no way to delete or to edit any of my stories. Is there a way to do that? Tia. One of them is wrongly formatted so needs to be deleted from the queue.

Hello. I will return your stories back to you now.

I have a new story out! Wish You Were Here A teasing sub may I have pushed too far, but the punishment is oh so sweet.

If you haven't already, please check out my story with leftlingula. A husband and wife rediscovered each other and It all started with one simple word...
Nightshade Part 1 & Nightshade: Part 2