hot young ladys kissins nude and doing
very sweet wet sexy things with each other
Oh MY
I like sexy sweet panties
oh but it is the woman that makes then sexy an sweet
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
RAAAWWWWWRRR!
Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
!RRRWWWWWAAAR - no it loses something backwards
Lurker
0 likes
It's even hotter to be one of those girls!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree LL
Lurker
0 likes
Maybe a mod might move this thread over to Ask the girls or Ask the Guys, seeing as this is the WORD GAME FORUM.
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with ALL of the above!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket
Maybe a mod might move this thread over to Ask the girls or Ask the Guys, seeing as this is the WORD GAME FORUM.

Many of the threads on here are not word games, the Mods would have to do a lot of moving around and to be honest the forums could do with an overhaul just to speed up the servers.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LittleLuce

Many of the threads on here are not word games, the Mods would have to do a lot of moving around and to be honest the forums could do with an overhaul just to speed up the servers.

Yeah I agree. Instead of looking at the forums first, people are making the same threads over and over again. You only have to look at the first page of this forum to see which threads I'm talking about. It just gets a little old.. Time for a clean up

There are some really good/hilarious/sexy word games in here, they're just buried.
Lurker
0 likes
Can't argue with that.

Well...I could, but I don't fancy a stilly heel in my noggin. BLAH!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I reiterate, LOL I agree with ALL of the above!
0 likes
Back to the original thread, - yes, although I'm straight I love to see two beautiful enjoying each other.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Yeah I agree. Instead of looking at the forums first, people are making the same threads over and over again. You only have to look at the first page of this forum to see which threads I'm talking about. It just gets a little old.. Time for a clean up

There are some really good/hilarious/sexy word games in here, they're just buried.

Yes you're right. Nicola has locked a few of them but for some reason they seem reluctant to remove anything from the forums. I also firmly believe that the huge images that people post on the forums and walls posts slow the servers down - in fact I know they are to blame because I have 1GB of internet on my phone allowance and when I access my profile I have to switch off wall posts otherwise I go way over the 1GB and end up being penalised by Orange.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LittleLuce

Yes you're right. Nicola has locked a few of them but for some reason they seem reluctant to remove anything from the forums. I also firmly believe that the huge images that people post on the forums and walls posts slow the servers down - in fact I know they are to blame because I have 1GB of internet on my phone allowance and when I access my profile I have to switch off wall posts otherwise I go way over the 1GB and end up being penalised by Orange.

what most people are not realizing is that if you don't come onto the page, or thread and posting, it's not generating server space but each time you reply to say it is a repeat, then putting your two cents in, is using space. the thread is already there and you bombing it does more damage than help.
Lurker
0 likes
The comments and posts are fine, it's the over-sized images that take so long and use up so much allowance on my phone. The servers are running slower and slower and they have not long upgraded them. Other sites are programmed to take a maximum size of image and I think that needs to be done here as there are now so many images being posted.
If you have 300 people online here, you know that most of them will be accessing pages with images on (wall posts, forum posts) and those servers are taking a whacking when everyone accesses them. It happens on other types of sites that are server related too like gaming sites - the moment a larger volume of people log on to play, the servers can't handle it and crash.

It's not the fault of the owner I'm just saying that it just takes less than a minute to re-size the image by half (some of them are huge) and take the strain off the servers. We can all do that but people just can't be bothered to take the time and it does affect us all.