Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You Wake Up On A Deserted Island with the one above and say...

last reply
7.1k replies
156k views
12 watchers
1.7k likes

No.

Well, there are certain qualifications for entrance into THoED.

I am imagining all kinds of qualifications and wondering if I have them.

We can go through them one by one.. gonna have a lot of time on a deserted island I suppose!

Quote by ebonysummer

I am imagining all kinds of qualifications and wondering if I have them.

I have no doubt but that you are well qualified. And will be able to put those capabilities to exquisitely good use. Panties or not. Well, actually, not.

Quote by justnikki

We can go through them one by one.. gonna have a lot of time on a deserted island I suppose!

Plenty of time, though sometimes there may be a high tide of hormones which does tend to accelerate things.

No.

Well the coffee isnโ€™t gonna make itself! silly

His GODDESS ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹

Every second of every day. ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’

Um put the kettle on while you are up!

How did you get the bike on the island?

Amazon drone delivery. The solar powered girl toys you ordered were included, too. Lynn took them over to the HOD. Said she wanted to make sure they hadn't been damaged and were all good to go...

Quote by kistinspencil

Amazon drone delivery. The solar powered girl toys you ordered were included, too. Lynn took them over to the HOD. Said she wanted to make sure they hadn't been damaged and were all good to go...

Oh great ๐Ÿ˜ I know how Lynn will make sure they are good to go. Wanna go over there with me and see how itโ€™s going?

Sure thing, let's go. I've been shucking clams all morning, so that will make a nice change of taste.

Quote by kistinspencil

Sure thing, let's go. I've been shucking clams all morning, so that will make a nice change of taste.

I'd let you shuckle my clam, just saying.... ๐Ÿ˜€

No.

Um . Did you spike my drink?

Quote by kistinspencil

Summer, Kistin, and Nikki... Just wanted you to know that all toys are fully functional, though testing did leave me a bit dehydrated....๐Ÿ˜‡

Finally, I have you alone. Now lay down and spread your legs so I can start licking.

No.

Quote by ReesesPieces

Finally, I have you alone. Now lay down and spread your legs so I can start licking.

Why yes I can and am happy to.

No.

Sorry you contracted a STD

No.

Did you have a good time in the basement

Do people eat or drink soup??

Can someone lend a hand? I need to clean the Hut of Endless Delights after last night's educational presentation on the Use and Care of Ladytoys. Some scrubbing may be required.

What are three items you might purchase at the grocery store to get strange looks from the cashier?

Quote by loud_bkr

What are three items you might purchase at the grocery store to get strange looks from the cashier?

Individually, or odd as a set?

Quote by lynnwitt
Individually, or odd as a set?

Individually

A bottle of wine

A cucumber

Olive oil