Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you have Dinner with the person above you.

last reply
3.1k replies
53.2k views
7 watchers
155 likes
Lurker
0 likes
if so, set the scene. (Glance at there profile, and try and get a feel for who they are )
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do not know you very well but here it is:

A table is set up in a dimly lit room. I am sitting tied to the chair as I here foot steps approach. The steps stop behind me and before I get a glance the lights go out as a blindfold is tied tight. A bowl scrubs the surface of the table in front of me and a spoon is placed in my hand and that arm freed from the rope. a women's voice near me ear says, "Taste it". I fumble around until I find the bowl , take a little bit , bring it up to my mouth stick out my tongue and touch the tip to the item.

Ice cream, I smile, yes I would eat with you smile

Was that right or was I supposed to say yes first ?
Lurker
0 likes
Probably not....I would extend the invitation but she would never respond, much like she does here at Lush.
Butterfly
0 likes
Dinner with Reese would be a treatsmile
living dead girl
0 likes
Quote by hidden_agenda73
Probably not....I would extend the invitation but she would never respond, much like she does here at Lush.

Not actually certain what that means? I respond to everyone
Sometimes my correspondence is late and if I didn't respond to you
Its probably because you've deleted me 4 times or more
I don't have time for people who do that kind of thing nor do.I ever take them seriously.

I'd love to.join Oli
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes,

I would make up a nice candle lite area and serve your food on a silver plater with only an apron and tail
Tinker Bell
0 likes
Would love to!
We could go to an Eighties cafe with the table side juke boxes and listen to Madonna ?
Please read my naughty new Micro.

~Famished~

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/famished-1

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absotively posolutely. Our first date, I guess, I'd say a picnic somewhere with a spectacular and dramatic view.
Lurker
0 likes
No,.............judging by your profile, I dont think we would find the magic of the moment.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure, she has a great outlook on life
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure:

Me laying nude on your boat. reaching back to apple more sun tan lotion to my bum cheeks as the boat rocks in the waves. It is a win win I get to use your boat as you sit in a restaurant with a beautiful women smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Eh.... Yes. If we can do that sun tan lotion thing.
0 likes
I’m thinking a large pizza and movie night in?
Lurker
0 likes
Never ever.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I would like to. We can talk about old times
Clumeleon
0 likes
Of course.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes, we could get high first and then go eat something healthy like pizza or tacos
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. I would tie her spread eagle on the top of a table. Then cut off her cloths with scissors, Hold a fresh strawberry above her right nipple and squeeze it letting the juice drip on your nipple and run down your breast, and roll down until it forms a a pool in your belly button. Shakes a bottle of cream spays some on top tastings the strawberry flavored whip cream and as I do push the squished strawberry up into you. Stand back and look at you as I lick my fingers then yell, NEXT! smile