Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you have Dinner with the person above you.

last reply
3.1k replies
55.1k views
7 watchers
155 likes
Lurker
if so, set the scene. (Glance at there profile, and try and get a feel for who they are )
Active Ink Slinger
I do not know you very well but here it is:

A table is set up in a dimly lit room. I am sitting tied to the chair as I here foot steps approach. The steps stop behind me and before I get a glance the lights go out as a blindfold is tied tight. A bowl scrubs the surface of the table in front of me and a spoon is placed in my hand and that arm freed from the rope. a women's voice near me ear says, "Taste it". I fumble around until I find the bowl , take a little bit , bring it up to my mouth stick out my tongue and touch the tip to the item.

Ice cream, I smile, yes I would eat with you smile

Was that right or was I supposed to say yes first ?
Lurker
Probably not....I would extend the invitation but she would never respond, much like she does here at Lush.
Butterfly
Dinner with Reese would be a treatsmile
living dead girl
Quote by hidden_agenda73
Probably not....I would extend the invitation but she would never respond, much like she does here at Lush.

Not actually certain what that means? I respond to everyone
Sometimes my correspondence is late and if I didn't respond to you
Its probably because you've deleted me 4 times or more
I don't have time for people who do that kind of thing nor do.I ever take them seriously.

I'd love to.join Oli
Active Ink Slinger
Yes,

I would make up a nice candle lite area and serve your food on a silver plater with only an apron and tail
Tinker Bell
Would love to!
We could go to an Eighties cafe with the table side juke boxes and listen to Madonna ?
Please read my naughty new Micro.

~Famished~

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/famished-1

Active Ink Slinger
Absotively posolutely. Our first date, I guess, I'd say a picnic somewhere with a spectacular and dramatic view.
Lurker
No,.............judging by your profile, I dont think we would find the magic of the moment.
Active Ink Slinger
Sure, she has a great outlook on life
Active Ink Slinger
Sure:

Me laying nude on your boat. reaching back to apple more sun tan lotion to my bum cheeks as the boat rocks in the waves. It is a win win I get to use your boat as you sit in a restaurant with a beautiful women smile
Active Ink Slinger
Eh.... Yes. If we can do that sun tan lotion thing.
Active Ink Slinger
Yes I would like to. We can talk about old times
Clumeleon
Of course.
Active Ink Slinger
yes, we could get high first and then go eat something healthy like pizza or tacos
Active Ink Slinger
Yes. I would tie her spread eagle on the top of a table. Then cut off her cloths with scissors, Hold a fresh strawberry above her right nipple and squeeze it letting the juice drip on your nipple and run down your breast, and roll down until it forms a a pool in your belly button. Shakes a bottle of cream spays some on top tastings the strawberry flavored whip cream and as I do push the squished strawberry up into you. Stand back and look at you as I lick my fingers then yell, NEXT! smile