WOMEN'S ANTI-STRESS DIET

last reply
7 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Seeker
0 likes
This is a specially formulated diet designed to help women cope with the stress that builds up during the day.

BREAKFAST
1 grapefruit
1 slice whole-wheat toast
1 cup skim milk

LUNCH
small portion lean, steamed chicken with a cup of spinach
1 cup herbal tea
1 Hershey kiss

AFTERNOON TEA
the rest of the kisses in the bag
1 tub Hagen Daas ice cream with chocolate topping

DINNER
1 family size supreme pizza
2 loaves garlic bread
3 snickers bars

LATE NIGHT SNACK
whole frozen Sara Lee cheesecake
(eaten directly from the freezer)

REMEMBER
Stressed spelled backwards is "desserts"
Lurker
0 likes
exactly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi Lil_Birdie, I don't think we've met

I bet you wouldn't be so little if you ate like that.

It does baffle me when I see overweight women insisting on "skinny latte's", "diet cokes' and the like, when the cause of their obesity is obviously a lot more serious than having whole milk in their coffee. Why do they bother pretending?
Lurker
0 likes
I think they try. It's hard when there you have lived a life of eating what you like for so long. It's hard to get your body to enjoy the good fruits and vegetables when it has been used to sweets.

I don't believe in the whole glandular thing. I believe it's life choices that make it harder to change the longer they go on. I want to lose weight, but my schedule usually has me eating nothing all day and then feasting at night. Very bad, and very hard to chan--cha-change.

Sorry! I had a cookie in my hand.
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Quote by insomniac

It does baffle me when I see overweight women insisting on "skinny latte's", "diet cokes' and the like, when the cause of their obesity is obviously a lot more serious than having whole milk in their coffee. Why do they bother pretending?

I think it's much like people who smoke 3 less cigarettes per day but still smoke. They are trying when they can to make better choices...but it is isn't easy when you have an addiction...to food, nicotine, alchohol, whatever.

When my mom died I started drinking regular Coke again as my vice....recently I decided to give it up and I lost 9 pounds in 2 weeks just by not drinking Coke. So those obese women who choose skinny lattes and diet cokes are actually making better choices where they can. They'd be even better off drinking water (which I have switched to for 90% of my liquid intake), but people need their vices. I have had to watch my weight all my life...it's not easy!!!

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

New Mac & Grace story: Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

New short story: Under The Doctor's Desk

New micro: Another Man’s Wife

Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by techgoddess
Quote by insomniac

I think it's much like people who smoke 3 less cigarettes per day but still smoke. They are trying when they can to make better choices...but it is isn't easy when you have an addiction...to food, nicotine, alchohol, whatever.

When my mom died I started drinking regular Coke again as my vice....recently I decided to give it up and I lost 9 pounds in 2 weeks just by not drinking Coke. So those obese women who choose skinny lattes and diet cokes are actually making better choices where they can. They'd be even better off drinking water (which I have switched to for 90% of my liquid intake), but people need their vices. I have had to watch my weight all my life...it's not easy!!!

I agree with you tech...its all about choices and nope its not easy at all.

Good post birdie.....
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Seeker
0 likes
Hi Insomniac
And don't you worry about a thing luv. I would never eat like that...I'm sure Sara Lee has something chocolate...
Lurker
0 likes
I drink Pepsi One because I like it. My mom was 5' tall and weighed 100lb but she drank diet pepsi alla time.

Sometimes its just what you like.

And I agree, one step at a time. Today skinnys lates, tomorrow, veggie burgers instead of Big Macs.