Login

Women vs. Men

last reply
167k replies
1.5M views
33 watchers
1.7k likes
Active Ink Slinger
OK, the idea here is we start at 500. If you are a man, add 1 to the number in your reply. If you are a woman, subtract one in your reply. If we reach 0 the women win, if we reach 1000 the men win. The only restriction is that the same person cannot post twice in a row.

Please check my profile before friending me or sending me a PM or chat request.
Failure will result in being ignored and repeated failure in blocking.

[URL=www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postsm418350_Win-Custom-Erotic-Fiction.aspx]Win Custom Erotic Fiction by Vita![/URL]

"There is a face beneath this mask but it's not me." V - V for Vendetta

"If we shadows have offended, think but this; and all is mended that you have but slumbered here while these visions did appear..." Puck - A Midsummer Night's Dream - William Shakespeare
Active Ink Slinger
Have the courage to make the change, the strength to see it through, and keep the faith that it will turn out for the best!
Active Ink Slinger
503....fixing what the first two men messed up. At that rate we will never win.
Lurker
490........ OK fixing the numbers for the two women who posted below them
Lurker
490 -- but I have a question about procedure. What if you're sexually conflicted?
Lurker

(WOW! So tempting, but moving on)
Active Ink Slinger
Smile at your enemies.. It makes them crazy...
Lurker
ok i may not be bightest star in sky so someone explain this game. some above are going from post above and some are going from last guy/ gal that posted. which is right?

Lurker

Goodness, I think some of us might've taken the short bus here. How the hell is this going so wrong?
Lurker
486.. yes, gets a little confusing
Lurker
487 -- the game is really easy, but we'll NEVER get to 1000 or 0
Lurker
484 -- I gotta feelin the guys are gonna get creamed in this game