Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is the one thing you miss most since the lockdown?

last reply
90 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Hugs.. I miss hugs. Seeing love ones or friends and can't even hug or kiss them.
Properly chilling w/ my parents.
Going out with no fear

Today for the first time since March we went inside a restaurant to have lunch. The crowd kept getting bigger and they were not spacing like they were supposed too. My mask went back on and so did my daughters. We changed our order to go and we left. It was a nice idea on my husbands part but I’m still too nervous and I HATE that feeling of feeling unsafe.
Travelling....there are so many places I've planned to go to...
Pilates mat class.
Getting together with friends and family
I miss my long walks in nature along birds ,squirrels,dogs ,cats !huge trees i miss hugging!
Going out for a drink and meeting new people.
I miss not having to wear a mask!
Going out to the clubs and dancing up a storm with the cute girls on the dance floor... really missing being able to go out and be sociable sad
Travelling oversea ✈

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 😇

Our Stott Pilates mat classes...
Going dancing

A secret isn't a secret if 2 know it🤐

Being in a crowded bar with friends
Travel amongst many many other things
Joyrides

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 😇

Visiting my family
Travelling ?
Giving and receiving hugs
One of my closest friends, who died of Covid last fall. :-(
Happy Birthday to the awesome Vanessa above me!!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~?~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The illusion that in the world there isn't so many inconsiderate ignorant assholes ??‍♀️
feeling the frequencies vibrating about the perspired or breath abated live audience club air environ.