Corn on the cob, or corn niblets

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

On the cob.

Peas or carrots?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

cooked peas, but raw carrots

If you use some sort of foodstuff, i.e. carrots as a masturbatory aid either on yourself or a partner, do you wrap it in a condom or take it bare?

Sexual Connoisseur
0 likes

Vicki once threaded a stack of pineapple slices on my cock like paper on a spindle.

What is your favorite room in which to have sex?

Please read our latest story.

Bill Celebrates A Birthday

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

Bedroom. In most places, the bed is the most comfortable horizontal surface. Bathroom is second because I think wet skin looks hot.

Show lots of skin or wear something tight that covers skin well but shows the figure?

Apes can talk dirty, too. Here's my entry in the "Dirty Talk" competition. Read it and let me know what you think. A virgin student gets a special present from his female housemate.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/free-use-friday-or-a-sweet-taste-of-cherrys-pie-3

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

In summer, skin. In winter, tight jeans and sweaters.

Trip to see the Egyptian pyramids or the Cambodian Ankor-Wat ruins?

Sexual Connoisseur
0 likes

I had been to Cambodia before, so the pyramids it would be.

Sex with a group of people or sex in front of a group of people?

Please read our latest story.

Bill Celebrates A Birthday

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

With a group. I don't need a crowd keeping score.

Donuts: Cream filled or standard?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Standard, or non-creme filled.

Chris Hemsworth or Charlize Theron

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Battery, speed controlled.

Fine dining or hole in a wall, for a first date?

0 likes

Depends on the date. My spouse would take good hole in the wall Chinese over fine dining (as would I) but imagine that has lot to do with her being Chinese herself.

Binary decision: Flip a coin or actually think it through?

Apes can talk dirty, too. Here's my entry in the "Dirty Talk" competition. Read it and let me know what you think. A virgin student gets a special present from his female housemate.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/free-use-friday-or-a-sweet-taste-of-cherrys-pie-3

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

I think everything through, ad nauseum!

Almonds or cashews?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I am allergic to nuts, so I have to opt for neither, but hand me a can of peanuts and I will scarf them down.

Home made whip cream, or store bought?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Homemade, but both have their uses. Stability of store bought creams makes them really good for a lot of recipes.

Teacake or Coffee cake?

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

Coffee cake. I have a hundred year old recipe from my great great grandmother for a killer coffee cake.

Pie or cake?

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Cake (even though my grandma makes amazing pies)

Sleeping in the buff or with pjs

0 likes

In between. Briefs, maybe a t-shirt. Really, though, whatever is appropriate to conditions. Sometimes, you need pjs up here.

Drive to work or use transit/car pool?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Transit, train or bus if at all possible.

Go for a run or go for a bike ride?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I enjoy both, but lately it's been bike ride as I can cover more distance and it's pretty scenic where I live.

Do you strip first, or does your partner strip first? Make a choice, don't cop out with a "we do it at the same time"....LOL

0 likes

It's situational, isn't it? I mean, what if one of us is already naked (e.g. just out of the bath or something)? 😉 Probably me, though.

Takeout food: Pick it up or pay for delivery?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Pick up.

Sushi or pizza?