Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Salesman from North Dakota

last reply
6 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
A young guy from North Dakota moves to Florida and goes along to one of those big "everything under one roof" department stores looking for employment.

The Manager asks him if he has any sales experience... he replies that he used to sell vacuum cleaners in North Dakota. Unsure.. but liking the youngster .. the Manager decides to give him a trial... told him to start tomorrow and at the close of business he'll come down to the floor and see how he went... which he duly does.

"How many customers bought something from u today?" asks the Manager

Young Guy[sheepishly looking at his shoes] "One sir"

"Only ONE... our sales people average 20 to 30 customers a day! .. so u will have to improve if u plan to stay in our employ!"
Then the Manager, somewhat sarcastically adds " And how much did this ONE customer of yrs spend?"

"$101,674.65" replies the youngster

"$101,674.65 !!!" stammers the Manager. " What the hell did u sell him??"

"Well first I sold him some fish hooks" replied the youngster, "then I sold him a new rod.. then I asked him where he was going fishing... he told me 'down the coast' ... so I told him he was going to need a boat, took him down to the boat department and sold him a twin engine Chris Craft.... but he didn't think his Honda Civic would pull it ... so I took him up to the automobile department and sold him a 4x4 Expedition"...

The Manager said " A guy came in her to buy fish hooks and u sold him a boat and a TRUCK!!!!"

"No Sir" said the youngster .. " the guy came in here to buy tampons for his wife... and I said "Dude.. yr weekends shot.. u should go fishing!" biggrin"
Quote by hayley
A young guy from North Dakota moves to Florida and goes along to one of those big "everything under one roof" department stores looking for employment.

The Manager asks him if he has any sales experience... he replies that he used to sell vacuum cleaners in North Dakota. Unsure.. but liking the youngster .. the Manager decides to give him a trial... told him to start tomorrow and at the close of business he'll come down to the floor and see how he went... which he duly does.

"How many customers bought something from u today?" asks the Manager

Young Guy[sheepishly looking at his shoes] "One sir"

"Only ONE... our sales people average 20 to 30 customers a day! .. so u will have to improve if u plan to stay in our employ!"
Then the Manager, somewhat sarcastically adds " And how much did this ONE customer of yrs spend?"

"$101,674.65" replies the youngster

"$101,674.65 !!!" stammers the Manager. " What the hell did u sell him??"

"Well first I sold him some fish hooks" replied the youngster, "then I sold him a new rod.. then I asked him where he was going fishing... he told me 'down the coast' ... so I told him he was going to need a boat, took him down to the boat department and sold him a twin engine Chris Craft.... but he didn't think his Honda Civic would pull it ... so I took him up to the automobile department and sold him a 4x4 Expedition"...

The Manager said " A guy came in her to buy fish hooks and u sold him a boat and a TRUCK!!!!"

"No Sir" said the youngster .. " the guy came in here to buy tampons for his wife... and I said "Dude.. yr weekends shot.. u should go fishing!" biggrin"

I'm sitting at a car dealer's service department waiting for my car to be done. I burst out laughing, and everyone in the waiting room looked at me like I am crazy. Very funny
Red is the color of sex and signs that say Do Not Enter

The best thing to hear in the middle of the night - Lick Me
Quote by buzzbomber52

I'm sitting at a car dealer's service department waiting for my car to be done. I burst out laughing, and everyone in the waiting room looked at me like I am crazy. Very funny

awww ty for that.. oh don't ever worry about people looking at u like u r crazy.. I get that ALL the time ... have no idea why

Did you hear about the parents who decided to name their newborn son after his father?

They called him, "Dad".