last reply
137 replies
9.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
You are forgiven because you said Goddess smile

Forgive me father for I have sinned... I lied to a colleague about being available for a call because I was tired of doing all the work and him taking the credit and I knew he wouldn’t be able to answer any of the questions.
0 likes
You’re forgiven even though it’s not wrong to take a stand

Please forgive me for being away so much from lush, I’ve just not had the desire lately to be here much
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
You are forgiven Icarus, sometimes things happen that you can’t control.

Forgive me Father, for thinking sexual thoughts when I woke this morning. After over 2 wks of being sick it was fun to have naughty thoughts again and I know you frown upon those but they made me happy so tbh I am not really asking for forgiveness maybe a high five!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You are forgiven Bria. Even He knows you need that sin mate to stay out of real trouble! (That’s the best I could find for a high-five substitute!)

Forgive me Father, my motivation for doing chores around the house has been low. I’d rather turn up the stereo and unwind from life.

I’ve been in awe of all the story competitions and the amazing writers, so I gave it my best shot for “Spring Forward.” I’d be honored if you would stop by and read it.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/seduction/the-rendezvous-1

Sitting at the edge of darkness
0 likes
You are forgiven Rob, however if any of that music is disco, your pennance may be 24 hours of watching and listening to David Hasselhoff!

Forgive me what ever higher being, if there is one, as I have had lustful thoughts about several Lush members.
Check out Kiteares A-Z of kinks and fetishes in micros. The first is of course A Actirasty (if you read it you won't have to google it!)

I HAVE FINISHED MY A-Z GLIMPSE OF THE MEETING OF INTERNET FRIENDS. STARTING WITH ANTICIPATION https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-anticipation--2.aspx

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/good-morning-baby.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-sweet-nectar-.aspx
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
You are forgiven, if not then all of us here are going straight to hell

Forgive me father, I have also had lustful thoughts for the guy outside that is working on my sprinkler system right now
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You are forgiven - it is after all heaven sent eye candy

Forgive me father, I crave someone here that I should not have
Isolation - A Tale Of Star-Crossed Lovers
By
hartclass & CumGirl

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You are forgiven - sinful thought is not a sin unless acted upon

Forgive me farther, as I have sinned - wishing that she acts upon her thoughts!
By
hartclass & CumGirl

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
You're absolved. Wishes are harmless.

Forgive me Catholic God (whoever you are) for I have sinned. I once had sex in a confession box (retired from service) in the basement of a Catholic church where my friend had her wedding rehearsal.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You are forgiven - with half a dozen hail Mary's

Forgive me goddess for I have sinned - I have had a wonderful play in the shower whilst thinking of someone here
By
hartclass & CumGirl

Lurker
0 likes
You are forgiven, one should always have fun!

Forgive me Father for I have sinned...I keep thinking of my weekend FWB and I just I could have more sex...
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
You are forgiven and a lucky lady hope you met up with them again since January smile

Forgive me Father for I have sinned, I’m infatuated with a married man yes I know it’s wrong and I’m going to hell but then he’ll be there too
0 likes
You’re forgiven by the lush gods

Oh lord forgive me I’ve been having naughty thoughts about a guy who isn’t my hubby