spunked on my money

last reply
7 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
today i done something what i have never done before. i use a local morrison"s to do my daily shopping , there is a woman aged about 50 who takes the money at the till, she is a very big mouthed woman who thinks she is top woman, well over the last week i have noticed that if she is given paper money ie a ten or twenty pound note, she will place about a quarter of it in her mouth, open the till straighten the note, then give you your change. So this morning i parked my car as normal( it"s a very big car park), i then got my dick out and wanked off, i shot my cum over a £20 note, rubbed it all over, i dried it off just a little bit on my heater, then i done my shopping, and yes she done it, she placed the note in her mouth, i felt stunned. I wanted to shout at her that she had my cum in her mouth, but thought better of it..now please dont get me wrong , it"s not a fetish or anything, i just wanted to teach her a lesson.. ok she wont realise what i done, but i know, and i will enjoy it every time i go to morrison"s and see her..any yes i enjoyed every moment of it..
Removalist
0 likes

That's not funny!

Ew can you imagine how many things she has put in her mouth due to using it to straighten notes. **shivers** Scary!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TopThis

That's not funny!

Ew can you imagine how many things she has put in her mouth due to using it to straighten notes. **shivers** Scary!

i didn"t say it was ment to be funny, she is a big mouthed woman who tries to shout and yell at many customers..
Removalist
0 likes
Oh. I thought this was the humor section silly

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TopThis

Oh. I thought this was the humor section silly

so sorry posted this in the wrong section..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thats sick. You sad strange little man.

I work at my local asda (walmart for those across the pond), thankfully not on the till but i swear to god if anyone tried to pull a stunt like that on me id kill him with that very same note
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
funny as hell to me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i remember reading a while back that paper money was analyzed and found to be some of the filthiest things around...

and that was before mick's "contribution"