15 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Who else likes to fuck with these bots?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is why improv class is so vital to everyday life. lol
The following is a real time conversation with a sex site bot, you know those ones that somehow get your contact info and just spam you with unwanted
HEYS and
IM SO WETS
After a while I just started actually replying back, but because they're bots they arent adaptive so i can say whatever the hell i want. The long running joke here is that the first time i got one of these the thing i wanted her to do was make me a sandwich with ham and mustard, mayo cheese and lettuce... and i still havent gotten it.... enjoy
Blinded

Doreen says: (5:05:36 AM)
Hello

Daniel says: (5:05:44 AM)
hi

Doreen says: (5:05:47 AM)
hey

Daniel says: (5:05:53 AM)
said that already

Doreen says: (5:06:05 AM)
i'm 21/f your a male right?

Daniel says: (5:06:09 AM)
nope

Doreen says: (5:06:19 AM)
nice, I just got off work and finally got some time to relax which site did i msg you from again?

Daniel says: (5:06:33 AM)
murderingyourparents.com

Doreen says: (5:06:43 AM)
I am a little busy right now, trying to upload some new pics, here tell me what you think :P, don't be mean! http://www.icamforfree.com/f8cs

Daniel says: (5:06:58 AM)
i think you look like a bloated walrus on a hot summers day

Doreen says: (5:07:10 AM)
thank you baby! ok stop ur turning me on!!!

Daniel says: (5:07:25 AM)
oh i know those tusks are fucking hot

Doreen says: (5:07:35 AM)
hey, I know a way we can chat and have a better time.. do you cam at all?

Daniel says: (5:07:53 AM)
if by cam you mean hack small woodland creatures to pieces then YES!

Doreen says: (5:08:05 AM)
ohh woome, now i remember. hey there cutie ;-)

Daniel says: (5:09:11 AM)
aaahh making up expressive words are we? Well mlamoo! you aren't so bad yourself, if you werent a horrible decaying walrus carcass i'd probably stick you

Doreen says: (5:09:21 AM)
Well i don't do cam or any other cam because i have been recorded before... But i do know one site you can watch me on cam, that assures me no one records...

Daniel says: (5:09:39 AM)
they're lying i record everything you do

Doreen says: (5:09:49 AM)
I mean... Do you want to see me on my cam?

Daniel says: (5:10:27 AM)
if by you you mean you, and by on you mean impailed on, and by cam you mean a nine foot javeline then FUCK YEAH

Doreen says: (5:10:38 AM)
Ok go to http://www.icamforfree.com/f65f and click on "JOIN FOR FREE" blue button at the top of the page to join up for FREE.

Daniel says: (5:11:12 AM)
wait a minute if you're impailed on a nine foot javeline, how are you typ-..... OMG ZOMBIE!

Doreen says: (5:11:23 AM)
fill out your contact information and then on the next page...

Daniel says: (5:11:31 AM)
DIE ZOMBIE WALRUS DIE!

Doreen says: (5:11:41 AM)
fill out your cc info baby for verification ONLY, their card will not be charged.

Daniel says: (5:12:25 AM)
Last time I gave my carbon copy info out I ended up with five unwanted CLONE babies! Not happening again especially for a feces ridden brain eating manitee bitch

Doreen says: (5:12:35 AM)
What color Panties do you think i should wear? i might have you favorite color here somewhere...

Daniel says: (5:12:51 AM)
puke stain green

Doreen says: (5:13:02 AM)
Your such a good boy, i'm gonna show you what good boys deserve.. you can tell me to do anything you want me too!

Daniel says: (5:14:59 AM)
Oh you definitely shouldn't have said that... okay first off take a cyanide tablet and slip it under your tongue, then strap yourself to an electric chair, (might need a friend or an adult to help you) then wire a heated wire to the electrical current up to a bag of thermite above your left thigh. Now move the cyanide tablet in between your teeth, switch on the electric chair making sure to 

Doreen says: (5:15:09 AM)
Well if you must leave... tell ya what if ya want to see me later on my cam goto http://www.icamforfree.com/f7rz  .  Its Fast Easy and Free!  I'll prolly be online for the rest of the day so you can go and see me on my cam.  Take care

Daniel says: (5:15:26 AM)
have the current flowing to the thermite, the thermite will burn through your thigh causeing you to bite down on your cyanide tablet releasin... wait im not done yet

Doreen says: (5:15:37 AM)
Well if you must leave... tell ya what if ya want to see me later on my cam goto http://www.icamforfree.com/f6vg  .  Its Fast Easy and Free!  I'll prolly be online for the rest of the day so you can go and see me on my cam.  Take care

Daniel says: (5:15:44 AM)
But I'm not leaving

Doreen says: (5:15:54 AM)
Ok let me know when you get in so I can invite you directly to my cam, you should get some minutes from my cam site so you can spend time with me sexy!!!

Daniel says: (5:16:22 AM)
wait a minute... you're that psycho bitch who owes me a sandwich arent you!

Doreen says: (5:16:32 AM)
try again sweetie...Ok go to http://www.icamforfree.com/f4wf and click on "JOIN FOR FREE" blue button at the top of the page to join up for FREE.

Daniel says: (5:16:36 AM)
FUCK!

Doreen says: (5:16:46 AM)
k you in yet babe?? im getting lonely in here sad

Daniel says: (5:17:12 AM)
FUCK YOU I AINT JOINING TILL I GET MY SANDWICH YOU BEACHED BED WENCH

Doreen says: (5:17:22 AM)
i wish you could i'm very wet right now

Daniel says: (5:17:34 AM)
I WISH I COULD TOO I'M FUCKIN HUNGRY

Doreen says: (5:17:45 AM)
try again sweetie...Ok go to http://www.icamforfree.com/f485 and click on "JOIN FOR FREE" blue button at the top of the page to join up for FREE.

Daniel says: (5:17:54 AM)
FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Even when you're blindfolded, Hindsite is 20/20
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
This reminds me why I never have conversations with you anymore Daniel! LMAO! Too funny!

By the way....where is my Lady Gaga video??
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
Daniel says: (5:06:58 AM)
i think you look like a bloated walrus on a hot summers day

Doreen says: (5:07:10 AM)
thank you baby! ok stop ur turning me on!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
wow guys awesome response time thanks a lot! lol
Forum Whore
0 likes
Did you ever get your sandwich?
Matriarch
0 likes
I'm wondering what you were doing on there in the first place? I guess the answer is obvious
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola
I'm wondering what you were doing on there in the first place? I guess the answer is obvious

this was on msn, these things add me all the damn time. although it IS a direct cause from sites i visit
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lady_Lydia
Did you ever get your sandwich?

nope lol
Lurker
0 likes
AHAHAHAHA
Ok that was pretty damn funny
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ha ha ha.
Lurker
0 likes
ha ha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
for the win!
Smile at your enemies.. It makes them crazy...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
DUDE 2 fucking funny. My side is hurting from laughing so much. Would love to read more of these keep them coming.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fugly says: (3:38:42 AM)
Well if you are still hungry... tell ya what if ya want to see me and my sandwich later on my cam goto http://www.fugly.com/m7vg . I'm Fast Easy and Free! I'll prolly be online for the rest of the day so you can go and see me on my cam. I make the best damn sandwich you have ever seen. Take care.