Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Send person above you to....

last reply
595 replies
25.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Where would you send the person above/before you?
Example: I woud send him to a beauty salon for a proper haircut
i will send you into a video game, where your hair will be superior to all other characters =)
Send her into video game with him
a magical place and have mind blowing SEXy-ness...
On a cruise of her choice.
Her favorite bar
A flower garden
A nice quiet beach with the woman he loves
a high quality lingerie store, to buy a good, custom fitted bra, that she does not have to continually adjust, in order to stay comfortable!
rock and roll hall of fame, going with him
I would send her to me.
I would send her to a movie studio to have a longer video clip made.
rehab
Quote by johnw
a high quality lingerie store, to buy a good, custom fitted bra, that she does not have to continually adjust, in order to stay comfortable!

haha i'm just fine with you adjusting , but i'll let you get the bra anyway if you'll let me take it off!
I will send you to a photographers' studio.. (coincidentally mine) where I will take pictures of you all night....
hair gel anonymous
Somewhere far away from the dark scary woods
Really, sex and laughter do go very well together, and I wondered - and I still do - which is more important.
send you to etairey's beach with your favourite Lushie so it will be bright, sunny and you won't be alone or scared....
send to Diego Garcia and see how he gets off the rock
send Shotgun off to Six Flags (rollercoaster theme park). Nice change of pace for the usually calm guy :-)
Send Joanne on a jump from 10000ft in tandem
Another country of his choosing.
To a haunted house
To find his clothes
to her favorite ovean beach
To an international chibi convention
to a dark private island with the person of her choice, so she can see the beauty of the night sky when there is no ambient background light. truly a beaytiful sight!