last reply
4.4k replies
111k views
12 watchers
299 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I do. smile

Do you sometimes prefer to be with yourself and masturbate than be with someone and have sex with them?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I do like being alone from time to time, and sometimes that will lead to masturbating, but I think I still prefer sex with someone else.

Would you consider yourself to be an exhibitionist on some level?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

On some level, for sure... But I'm not too daring smile I just feel at ease being naked. I wouldn't go exhibit myself naked on the street :P

I'll pass the question on, I liked it.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Some level, yes.

What is your guilty pleasure?

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

1 AM to 1:30.

What was your favorite book to read that was assigned reading?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Grapes of Wrath

Did you write something (poem, essay, term paper) in high school that you are still extremely proud of?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I have a couple of poems I scribbled and I'm quiet sure they are a disaster gramatically!

Do you have any kinks that you are not so proud to share with everyone?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

It’s not an issue of pride, it’s an issue of appropriateness. Some kinks are best reserved for those closest to you.

Do you have any fantasies that you wouldn’t ever tell anyone about?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

No, I have a few close friends that no everything about me...maybe they would help fulfill the fantasy.

What is the most people, at one time, that have ever been in the bed you currently own?

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

What's your favorite monster, creature, or alien from a film?

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

Gojira/Godzilla. Couldn't even tell you when I saw my first Godzilla movie other than young.

If Godzilla was stomping your city into the ground (or other reason for evacuation), what is the one thing besides necessities you would rescue?

How about a meditation on the beauty of nature and the nature of reality? My entry in the Beyond the Veil competition on Storiespace is up for your enjoyment.

https://www.storiesspace.com/stories/poetry/on-the-beauty-that-lies-beneath

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

Went with my sister and my 2 nieces to The Wilds, in Cumberland.

Do you have more sex on the weekends than on weekdays?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

not necessarily....depends on where I am

Which could you do without for the rest of your life, love or sex?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I really like it, but I’m not an exhibitionist. Therefor I enjoy it but self either isolation (far out in the woods on a hike when we haven’t seen anyone in a while) or the cover of darkness (back yard with no lights on)

Would you have sex with someone without knowing their real name?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Did it.

Would you have sex with someone you were on a blind date with?

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

All the girl-sex in the dorms. So many coeds were experimental and bi-curious.

How did you acquire your first job?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

It was a hand me down job. Decent at best.

What are you missing in life?

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

I float around in my pool, until someone bothers me.

What's a regular task you have to perform, but don't particularly enjoy doing?

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

Performance reviews. It's only once a year but, yeah, seems pointless. If someone was actually falling down on the job, I wouldn't wait until an annual review to address it.

Are you, or have you have been, manager of a team/office/department at work?

How about a meditation on the beauty of nature and the nature of reality? My entry in the Beyond the Veil competition on Storiespace is up for your enjoyment.

https://www.storiesspace.com/stories/poetry/on-the-beauty-that-lies-beneath

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes, hated it.

What's your best purchase of this year?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

My husband and I just put a down payment on a lot in Texas, where we are going to build a second home. I will get a swimming pool back again. YeeHaw!

Would you be one of the people to stand in line to have sex with Seeker4, since he yearns to have sex with a person?

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

People stand in line to have sex with ME! lol

Have you ever had sex with someone minutes (or seconds) after someone else had had sex with them?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by Beffer

People stand in line to have sex with ME! lol

Have you ever had sex with someone minutes (or seconds) after someone else had had sex with them?

That didn't answer the question.....closet your ego and play the game the way it is supposed to be played.

To answer your question, yes I have.

Have you ever done any fooling around, sexually, on a motorcycle?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I used to, when I had a swimming pool in my backyard. We are remedying that issue by building a second home, back in Texas where it will be warm enough to have a pool.

What would you guess would be the percentages of people here having robust sex lives, and those missing out?