Question and answer

last reply
4.2k replies
104k views
12 watchers
293 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Italian food, maybe because it always involves wine, or maybe Italian food just seems so sexy and romantic when you eat it.

Is your SO aware of your involvement on Lush?

Sexual Connoisseur
0 likes

Oh, yes. She helps me write our stories and has a very creative mind.

Have you ever met someone off of Lush?

Please read our latest story.

Lorraine's Mansion of Lust

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

No, I have not.

Do you prefer older partners, younger partners, or partners of a similar age to you?

Nothing new on here, but my entry in the latest comp on StoriesSpace took third place!

Read it here: Plus One

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

Younger.

For sex partners, are you more likely to choose physical attractiveness or personality compatibility?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Personality, compatibility.

Ever jealous of your single friends?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Why would I be jealous of my single friends......I think I enjoy all of the things that they do.

If your SO asked you to pleasure them secretly, but in a public place, would you do it?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

No. Too risky.

Ever surprised your partner with something impromptu?

Sexual Connoisseur
0 likes

Yes. I once showed up at Vicki's house with a friend of mine. She was expecting me, but she had no idea I was bringing a sexual partner for her. She loved the experience.

Have you ever gone swinging without your significant other?

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

Yeah, I've been a unicorn for other couples on a few occasions. Plus sex with other girls (and guys).

Was your first sexual experience good or lousy?

0 likes

Good, I would say. We didn't go "all the way" for a while, but there was lots of naked fooling around leading to orgasms. Actual intercourse ended up as a bit of an anti-climax by the time it happened.

Housework on a hot day: Would you do it nude? (I was rather tempted today)

Nothing new on here, but my entry in the latest comp on StoriesSpace took third place!

Sexual Connoisseur
0 likes

Staying naked is the way I live, so yes.

If you were out in public and (innocently) caught a glimpse of someone naked, would you look away quickly, or study the situation?

0 likes

Probably look away, even if I might then sneak a second peek.😉

Should public nudity be legal, at least for beaches and other recreational spaces?