108k views
12 watchers
298 likes
0 likes

Only "suggestive"? 😜 Anyway, yes, sure!

What is the meaning of life, to you?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Doing what I want and not worrying about repercussions.

What would make sex better for you?

Sexual Connoisseur
0 likes

LOL - Fresh batteries.

What is the largest cock you ever experienced?

Please read our latest story.

Sexual Convenience

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

In length? About 8". In girth? About 7-8" in circumference at the thickest point.

How long a period of time was it between the time you lost your virginity, and the time you got really good at having sex?

0 likes

I don't know that I ever got "really good". (I'm not the one who can decide that, surely?)

Do you have ice-cream? Supplementary question, if you do, may I have some please?

1 like

No ice cream here, sorry!

Are there any ice cream flavors you don’t like?

Sexual Connoisseur
0 likes

I have some that I do not like as much as others, but I am an ice cream lover; there are none that I totally dislike.

Besides the obvious use of cucumbers, have you ever incorporated food into a sex act?

Sexual Convenience

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Nope.

Quote by Beffer

In length? About 8". In girth? About 7-8" in circumference at the thickest point.

How long a period of time was it between the time you lost your virginity, and the time you got really good at having sex?

7-8” inches in circumference? Did you have to put a saddle on him? All the sex I had has been reasonably good from the first until now.

1 like

Replying to WildBill (sorry, "HornyBill"), since Icarus doesn't seem to have asked a question (that I can answer, though by the way I'm about 6.5" in circumference, so 7-8 doesn't seem impossible to me)

Yes, a few times. Memorably, strawberries and cream, though that's only really been as a prelude to the main dessert rather than being, err, "used internally" (sugars are bad for the vagina, I understand).

Really, has nobody got any ice-cream?! Throw a man a bon... err... a bowl of delicious cooling sweet stuff, please!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I dont think it is all that, but I certainly know that it can cure what ails you.

Is the Lemon Song, by Led Zeppelin, really a sexual song?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

No idea.

Paid lush members, are you going to renew your memberships here, after this new changes?

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

What new changes? The new software is now, what, 2 years old? Or are you referring to the new chat, which doesn't matter to me since I only use the forums? Anyhow, I am coming due soon and most likely will renew at some point.

What is your favourite thing about Lush?

Apes can talk dirty, too. Here's my entry in the "Dirty Talk" competition. Read it and let me know what you think. A virgin student gets a special present from his female housemate.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/free-use-friday-or-a-sweet-taste-of-cherrys-pie-3

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I used to think the people, but good heavens, I am running into some strange people lately; so I am going to say the Forums.

If your butt itches while you are out in public, do you scratch it, or just hope it goes away?

Rainbow Warrior
1 like

I just discreetly scrunch my butt cheeks, hoping that relieves the itch. I can ignore most itches until I'm alone though.

Will you miss American democracy now that the Republican Supreme Court has declared the Presidency a monarch answerable to no law?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

American democracy disappeared long before the Supreme Court had anything to do with it, and the Democrats are just as much to blame.

Should Joe Biden step aside and let someone younger run for President?

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

How come no one ever asks if a convicted felon should step down and let an honest person run for President?

Would you, or have you been a poll worker for a political election?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by Beffer

How come no one ever asks if a convicted felon should step down and let an honest person run for President?

Would you, or have you been a poll worker for a political election?

An honest person run for President……did you fall and hurt yourself. This is America and honest people don’t run for President.

I have not been a poll worker.

What is the most ticklish part of your body?

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

Inside of my elbows, inner forearm, soles of feet. But my sensitivity to tickling seems to vary.

What career/profession did you fantasize about doing as a kid?

Apes can talk dirty, too. Here's my entry in the "Dirty Talk" competition. Read it and let me know what you think. A virgin student gets a special present from his female housemate.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/free-use-friday-or-a-sweet-taste-of-cherrys-pie-3

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Pilot.

What is your views on the current political landscape around the world?

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

If you liked the Third Reich, you'll LOVE what's coming! Google Project 2025!

Have you ever had a sneezing fit while having sex?

Sexual Connoisseur
0 likes

Oh yes, and it was quite embarrassing. But, things happen and fortunately, my partner simply laughed it off.

Would you ever lick a man's cum straight from a freshly fucked pussy?

Sexual Convenience

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Even there, done that….

Would you consider moving to another country, if the political climate in your country doesn’t change?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by ReesesPieces

Even there, done that….

Would you consider moving to another country, if the political climate in your country doesn’t change?

I’ve considered it before. My eldest child is nonverbal autistic and I learned that in pretty much every country in the world this will prevent me from immigrating. So that stopped the idea dead in its tracks.

What is your ethnic cuisine go-to when your hungry?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Pizza always suffices me.

Do you have a go-to partner when things are not good in your life?

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

David is my confidante and soul-mate.

What's growing in your garden?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

No, dont want too.

Do you want to cook at home or do take-out and stretch that over a period of days.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

I prefer my own cooking, but we're so busy sometimes we just have to eat out and save leftovers for the next day.

What restaurant do you eat out at most often?

Sexual Connoisseur
0 likes

My absolute favorite restaurant is a place called Chimi's. I always wind up ordering their tamale pie. Soooo yummy!

Is there one type of meal you like to have just prior to a night of passion?

Sexual Convenience