43.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
rate the person above you out of 10. 10 being the sexiest of course xD
Vixen xox
Attention Whore
How could it possibly anything other than a 10 x
Yes, you should have a hazard label on you, "warning CG will be your every fantasy"

Lurker
A very sexy 9!
Lurker
this one has been tried and rejected by nicola. i will never again rate the person above by how little i know about them.
Active Ink Slinger
its nothing to do with knowing them. its just like the 'kiss fuck or pass' really isnt it? but this is based just on looks. nothing to do with a persons personality smile

for the record, id give ur avatar a 10 ;)
Vixen xox
Lurker
it is wonderful when everyone is a 10 but guys vote guys a 1 or someone doesn't like someone and votes low, just to hurt.
Lurker
10 for looks and her great posts
Lurker
Hmm, 10 for her Shoes. 10 for her Bum. Heck, I like a little mystery, 10 all round smile
Lurker
Hmm, now that's a lot of mystery. So sorry, must have got my wires crossed and posted on the wrong avatar. no worries its 10, lovely smile ;)
Lurker
Quote by Sallie
Hmm, now that's a lot of mystery. So sorry, must have got my wires crossed and posted on the wrong avatar. no worries its 10, lovely smile ;)

Changed av

Lurker
Of course. Bonus point for outwitting me, 11!
Lurker
Of course. Bonus point for outwitting me, 11!
Lurker
Quote by ginger86
it is wonderful when everyone is a 10 but guys vote guys a 1 or someone doesn't like someone and votes low, just to hurt.

Exactly, I'm giving you 10 for your comment and a gold star, ★ that's actually black
Lurker
People, can we please just let this thread die? Somewhere along the line, someone is going to give a very low score and it's going to turn ugly. I think it's a really cruel idea for a thread.

If there's a mod around, could you please delete this thread?
Raised on Blackroot
Don't take the good humored fun away.

I was going to give a 5,0000 bilion zillion score too.
Lurker
Well shit, I guess you're infinity ;)
Lurker
You are infinity smile
Lurker
Phenomenal 10
Lurker
Only goes as High as 10???????
Lurker
Dick Wrencher Private Eye...genius. 10/10. I like this game!
Lurker
Man I wish the market was this predictable!!

How many different ways can you spell 10?

I used to hate math, but they said I would appreciate when I got older. Is this what they meant?
Lurker
You are straight, I am gay. Your avatar is not you and neither is mine so just what do I base my answer on? I think I'll pass on an answer but everyone here is a 10.
Active Ink Slinger
10+ meows for GingerKitty (even though this game is silly) smile