Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Person above has been arrested for what naughty crime?

last reply
2.6k replies
83.7k views
2 watchers
62 likes
Active Ink Slinger

Her short short short skirt was causing male and female drivers to run into the back of cars.

Voyeur @ f/64

Dark alley duplicity of the knockoff handbag kind

Active Ink Slinger

Long exposures

Active Ink Slinger

Sneaking into the women’s locker room and stealing all of the panties, causing a commando day for everyone.

Active Ink Slinger

She was caught drawing pictures of nude women on buildings.

Voyeur @ f/64

He was caught doing immoral selfies in front of the nude women painted on buildings

Quantum Tease

She has a clandestine collection of.... gasp... HUMMINGBIRD NUDIES!

Active Ink Slinger

She was singing lullabies on the busy street , car drivers started dreaming, drivers sleeping on green light , some started dancing on the car bonnet, lots choas on the street.... lol later lynn herself started dreaming ....

It was a wet dream… I was drowning, but a policewoman handcuffed us together and you…Well you know.

Quantum Tease

Sadly, the charge recorded was making the street unsafely slippery during his wet dream.

Active Ink Slinger

Do we really need a reason to arrest Lynn? She has naughty crimes written all over her. The worst as to be stealing all of the samples from the sperm bank.

Quantum Tease

Summer was finally apprehended after an international investigation traced The Naked Butt painting clandestinely hung in the Vatican to her. The evidence was conclusive after a thorough examination.

Active Ink Slinger

I'm clueless now ,I'm out of options now to explain to a police officer why she did it , please please please keep her well guarded. 🙅‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Quantum Tease

Under the pretext of innocently spreading good cheer and happiness, SWH has been secretly seducing young ladies and "introducing" them to the delights of her harem.

Active Ink Slinger

For who knows, list looks long!

Voyeur @ f/64

Excessive exhaust fumes... and a noisy motorcycle, too.

Quantum Tease

Kistin was arrested at the local Staples. The pending charge is pencil abuse. That said, the abused pencils have been selling rapidly.

Active Ink Slinger

For being too witty at the comedy club!

Quantum Tease

Riding his bike near a convent. Nude.

Active Ink Slinger

For not jumping on the back of my bike nude!

Quantum Tease

He's been convicted of serial panty theft.

Active Ink Slinger

Having her dragon off it’s leash in public.

Quantum Tease

Public nudity at the Rimsky-Korsakov Apartment Museum in St Petersburg.

Active Ink Slinger

For streaking through the Lush Lounge!

Quantum Tease

Quote by loud_bkr

For streaking through the Lush Lounge!

Somehow, methinks that would not be much of an offense here....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His bike was identified as he fled the scene after pilfering various articles of women's clothing from the laundromat.

Active Ink Slinger

For streaking through Lush WITH her clothes still on. That is definitely an arrestable offense. I would be personally offended by that anyway.