Login

Name a Book or Movie that you wish you could know more of the backstory

last reply
16 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think we all have read a book or have seen a movie that drops hints but goes no further with a back story about it and the way things evolved.

so just name the book read or the movie seen that you wish you could know more of the back story
I define nothing. Not beauty, not patriotism. I take each thing as it is, without prior rules about what it should be.
- Bob Dylan

Consistent, Persistent and Bullshit Resistant!
- Trinket
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Hunger Games movie and book
I define nothing. Not beauty, not patriotism. I take each thing as it is, without prior rules about what it should be.
- Bob Dylan

- Trinket
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Prayer of the Rollerboys movie
- Bob Dylan

- Trinket
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Avengers Age of Ultron
- Bob Dylan

- Trinket
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
movie Basic
- Bob Dylan

- Trinket
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
some more on what happened when the world moved on in Stephan King's Dark Tower series (That took 20-25 years for all the books to come out)
- Bob Dylan

- Trinket
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I would like to know Imortan Joe's and Imperator Furiosa's full back stories from Mad Max: Fury Road.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wuthering Heights. I'd like to know Heathciff's origins.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
I would like to know Imortan Joe's and Imperator Furiosa's full back stories from Mad Max: Fury Road.

Agree with you on that
- Bob Dylan

- Trinket
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
back story to the Terminator movies
- Bob Dylan

- Trinket
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Back story of the movie Maggie
- Bob Dylan

- Trinket
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The book Choke
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
baqck story to the purge films
- Bob Dylan

- Trinket
Normal Adjacent
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

I would like to know that one too.

The Road by Cormac McCarthy What was the event that ushered in that world they end up traveling through?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For now - The game maker series by Kresley Cole