Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Movie Quotes Game

last reply
40 replies
3 watchers
16 likes

And as I’m relatively confident that is correct… here goes…

“The ship is on its way… ETA 16 minutes”

This one could be so many things... My first thought was 'could be any war/sci-fi movie'... If I hadn't re-watched that movie only a couple weeks ago (on 4/26), I'd have no clue. Game over man!

Quote by TheMonster

This one could be so many things... My first thought was 'could be any war/sci-fi movie'... If I hadn't re-watched that movie only a couple weeks ago (on 4/26), I'd have no clue. Game over man!

Nice, I think you know it… it’s is…

They come at night… mostly…

Oh I definitely figured it, the date, and the last sentence are the clues that I figured it...😜 There's even a little girl in that movie who asks why parents say I'm not real... 😏😋

No one else again? Ok then... The answer is: Bishop in Aliens.

And, as far as the clues I gave that I'd figured it out were concerned: because the planet is called LV426, 4/26 is 'Alien Day' among hardcore fans (just like May the fourth for Star Wars fans), "Game over man" is a very famous quote from the movie said by Pvt. Hudson, and finally Newt tells Ripley her mom always told her there are no monsters, but there are...

A really easy one this time:

"Shop smart, shop S-Mart."

Army of Darkness

"I'm not even supposed to be here today."

😏 I asked Jay's best friend but he wouldn't tell me where this quote comes from, but it's true he's not the talkative kind... 😉 Could we discuss whether destroying the 2nd Death Star implied the killing of innocent contractors instead?

Well, seems we're the only ones playing... Even with the clues I gave no one guessed?

It's Dante in Clerks.

And since I'm really confident, here's the next (very easy) one:

'...and X never, ever marks the spot."

Indiana Jones and the last crusade

Hate him back works for me

Lethal Weapon if I am not mistaken.

"There's only one rule in the jungle: when the lion's hungry, he eats!"

Matthew McConaughey as Mickael Pearson, in The Gentlemen.

"I require the solace of the shadows and the dark of the night."