last reply
25 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i didn't see this topic ... if it's there already ... Oops! lol

What was your most embarrassing moment? Dare to share?

Mine (and i have quite a few) was in seventh grade, when i got sick at school. Projectile vomit ... not so pretty.
"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them." -Marilyn Monroe
Lurker
0 likes
Junior in Highschool ditched my sister and her boyfriend at an arcade/skating rink and my (now ex-oldest friend) and I went for pizza with my cousin and at a long table near us was the entire graduating class. And for some reason my cousin suddenly yelled out OH GOD and she sat and laughed as all stopped and stared
Clumeleon
0 likes
I don't embarrass very easily but one moment in particular sticks out in my mind:

It was my first week at university (Freshers' Week) and I was out at a pub with some of my new-found friends (i.e. we were still virtually strangers). I hadn't been drinking very much at all, just a couple of pints. Suddenly, out of nowhere, I vomited all over my lap, the floor in front of me and a little on one of my friends (he never lets me live that down). I was mortified and I sat in stunned silence for a minute before I quickly made my way home to shower and change.

We laugh about it now - we all have crazy drunken moments at uni - but it was incredibly embarrassing at the time. I don't know why all these people are still friends with me.

Later that night, I went out and got drunk again on whisky. It was a good night. silly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LOL gotta love those vomit stories.

i once fell up stairs. How i managed that ... i'll never know.
"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them." -Marilyn Monroe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my high school days.. a guy i had crush on .. was walking right behind me... and i needed to scratch my ass bad..................... dont ask what happened next...
Lurker
0 likes
also high school, up on a stage with the curtain closed and I was playing air guitar (and I mean WAILIN') to Van Halen's Eruption before a school asembly was about to start and some idiot opened the curtain, unbeknownst to me......and there I was in front of a few thousand fans.....since I had nothing left to lose I took a bow.......I was mortified but I think the headbanger/stoners gave me a standing O.....
Lurker
0 likes
Some reason one night in Virginia we left the base club and decided to head to Washington and no idea what happened but remember freezing and waking up in fromt of the Lincoln Memorial. And one guy with us won a tight fitting jeans contest we found out that morning and we had to cut him out of the jeans. was a trip no one said a word on the drive back. We laughed about it later
Lurker
0 likes
3rd Grade talent show, that's all I'm saying
Lurker
0 likes
Got caught by one of the nuns when I was about 12, playing the organ in the church and peed my pants.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I Was 15, I Was In Church With My Family And A Rather Large Woman Put The Kneeler Down On My Foot And Kneeled On It. I Screamed Out Oh Fuck!! Talk About Wishing I Could Crawl Into A Hole And Die!!! Not To Mention How My Mom Felt.
Lurker
0 likes
The 1st time I had to check myself in to the hospital.......enough said
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I got pantsed by my evil friend at basketball camp. The entire gym stopped to laugh at me =( Not one of my fondest memories... For the rest of the week I was at the camp, I wore 3 sets of shorts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fell off roof screwing girlfriend and broke leg and had to be taken to hospital by her father
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Red_Dragon
Fell off roof screwing girlfriend and broke leg and had to be taken to hospital by her father

Damn I bet that was memorable
Lurker
0 likes
In Highschool I was an intern at a local radio station and one saturday I was asked to take two shifts as most were out and station was short handed and I said fine and was offered like scale and double time for the deal. Was the hieghth of disco and about 10-1030p I got a call on the request line and some girl all giggly says; "me and my friends are having a slumber party and wanna hear the most bitchin song there is" , and okay what do you guys want to hear? She said Bad Girls by Donna Summer. I said ok and hung up next call was from some guy named Hector and he asked to hear his favorite village people song while he and the maintenance crew at the bowling alley wanted to hear it. I said fine no problem.

Played a song and walked to the program directors office and took the albums off the shelf and remember the sign he had there saying if you value your job don't play the disco stuff that was there, (as we didn't play it at all). Went in the booth and ran a commercial and then this was broadcast all over the city at about 11-1130pm:

THIS IS THE MADMAN AT MIDNIGHT COMING AT YOU ON 92.3 K___ ON YOUR FM DIAL AND TWO HITS ARE GOING OUT BY REQUEST,-
FOR SUSY AND TINA WE HAVE DONNA SUMMER AND BAD GIRLS A SONG ABOUT STANDING ON THE STREET CORNER IN THE RED LIGHT DISTRICT AND CELEBRATES THE JOYS OF PROSTITUTION.

AND NEXT FOR HECTOR AND THE MAINTENANCE GUYS AT THE LOCAL BOWLING ALLEY,-
WE HAVE AT THE YMCA BY THE VILLAGE PEOPLE WHICH TALKS OF MEETING AND PICKING UP YOUNG HOMSEXUAL MEN AT A PUBLIC GYMNASIUM

AND THESE HITS ARE GOING OUT.

I then broke the records on mike and tossed in a metal garbage can popped a 4 track tape that had a pre-recorded concert (4 songs and crowd roars) in and you heard this is an exclusive 92.3 mini-concert of The Doors. I walked out to the bathroom got a coke and the phone lit up and Hector was pissed I referred to him as gay and susy and tina were horrified. those who remember it still laugh about night I was under the influence of Doonesbury.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
when i turned around as i thought one of the notorious guys had put their hand on my shoulder...with an intention of slapping them hard...

My hand was high up.. ready to hit.. and i see my Math teacher..standing...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
WAHAHAHAHA!!

I laugh about it now, but lol, i wanted the earth to open up and swallow me when this happened.

The class was in the laboratory doing a bunch of stuff. There was this guy who was in front of me that looks like my classmate I go crazy with. So here I come behind his back and tapped his shoulders, well more of slap my hand down his shoulder saying HEY _________! I was so schocked when my classmate's voice came from behind me and i saw someone else turn around with a WTF expression.....
Smile at your enemies.. It makes them crazy...
Lurker
0 likes
Last Halloween I had a huge party at my house. I went as a slutty pirate. Cliche, i know. But anyway i had just gotten my costume on and ran downstairs when i heard someone at the door. I was so excited I didnt even realize I had forgotten to put on my skirt. So there I was, standing in front of about 10 guys from my class in my skimpy pirate top, eyepatch, and fishnet stockings.... opps lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
7th grade social studies...stood up at end of class to find that my skirt and seat were covered in blood....talk about wanting to die!!!
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Lurker
0 likes
Sister Joan caught me jilling in the (Catholic) school girls room...(yes she did)...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I got turned on by one of the girls in school and then had to go change for gym..
Rainbow Warrior
1 like

Oy...

Age 12: I was teaching a friend how to ride a horse, and I kept looking back at her to make sure she was alright and rode right under a low tree branch and it knocked me off my horse unconscious. Scared the shit out of my friend, and when I woke up on the ground, she had her good jacket wrapped around the back of my head to stop the bleeding.

Age 14: I was visiting my cousins and we rode our bikes to the local public pool to swim. Some boys dared another boy to pull my bikini top off. He yanked it so hard it broke the hook and my top went flying. I knocked the kid flat and had to push through a bunch of boys topless to retrieve my top, and then it wouldn't hook, so I had to just cover my boobs with my hands until I found a towel to drape around my neck for the bike ride home.

Age 18: I had a panic attack sitting in the middle of a huge crowd of students in a lecture hall and had to get out fast, but as soon as I got to the end of the row, I threw up and disrupted the whole lecture.

Age 20: I had to go to a funeral and absent-mindedly asked my great aunt where her husband was because I never knew them to ever be apart. He was in the casket!

I'm no stranger to humiliating myself!

Fancy Schmancy
0 likes

When I was in high school I thought I lost my underwear from an overnight bag I was carrying at the supermarket - that had my name sewn into them from going to camp - where a guy that I liked from school worked in the produce department. Luckily, I found them later at home, but boy, I was freaking out!!

0 likes

Got caught having sex in the car by a police officer who knew both of us. The lady was married but not to me!

0 likes

Where would I even begin?

Perhaps learning a science lesson early in life at about the age of four. Are you at all familiar with concepts like density and air pressure? Or better yet, to clarify myself further, the egg being sucked into a bottle experiment?

With me now? Yeah. Well I was the egg. Standing too close to the fireplace with a wet bum. The density of my posterior met the glass of the fireplace. I was literally pulled right into it.

I am a living, breathing example of getting your arse burned.

That's for starters.... Another time... Another story....

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

When I was younger I brought my girlfriend home so I could have a shower before we went out. I told her to go to the living room while I had my shower. When I returned she pointed at my dad sleeping on the couch with his cock sticking out. I was so shocked and embarrassed. We just left and to this day I don’t think my dad even knew we where there