Login

Lets play "Lush House"

last reply
27 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
If you could marry one person from Lush..who would it be? And what would make the marriage so great?

I would pick Moorman..One because I love him, and because we alwyas have so much fun when we are together. We can be serious, but also fun and passionate.dgeebKXeO93oaTQJ
I love you PFC Moorman...I will forever be your baby girl
Lurker
sw33tang3l because she is my amazing asian i love her super much she has a babygirl and i am expecting and she is just the best
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by pussylover18
sw33tang3l because she is my amazing asian i love her super much she has a babygirl and i am expecting and she is just the best

I'd definitely choose you too Rose heart we get along really great, I love her very very much, we can pretty much talk about anything with each other... we have something special.
Active Ink Slinger
Awww so sweet and cute..now I need my Moorman in here, then we can have a double date night lol
Active Ink Slinger
because of Lush I am not certain if I could be monogamous
but a girl can always use a VERY personal assistant:
Lindzy with benefits!!!
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by carmen_has36
Lindzy with benefits!!!

So True!! Could Never Have Just One Lushie. How About Being Engaged To Many So We Can All Have Fun. I Can Use A Very Personal Assistant(s) Too, LOL!
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Nikki703
Quote by carmen_has36
Lindzy with benefits!!!

So True!! Could Never Have Just One Lushie. How About Being Engaged To Many So We Can All Have Fun. I Can Use A Very Personal Assistant(s) Too, LOL!

OOH OOH OOH PICK ME..PICK ME!! I got the whole naughty librarian/secretary look going for me lol
Lurker
Can we be polygamists on Lush? After all it is a fantasy site! Could I get a ruling from "The Creator" please.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by imhapless
Can we be polygamists on Lush? After all it is a fantasy site! Could I get a ruling from "The Creator" please.

Now, I dont believe in polygamy..but on Lush I think it would be a good idea..Do you know how many men I would have at my beck and call!!?? I vote yes! lol
Active Ink Slinger
you'd have lots of women at your beck and call too my dear. and i'll be one of them ;)
Active Ink Slinger
Yay!!!
Lurker
ill be another heart
Lurker
I'd love to play house with my Frenchie
Lurker
Quote by bubbles21
I'd love to play house with my Frenchie

anytime
Lurker
and leave me out wah!!!
Lurker
Quote by lauradane
and leave me out wah!!!

I could never leave you out my gorgeous wonderful perfect girl i wouldnt just like to "play" house with you id like to live it and love it
Lurker
I`ll send you a key to our house so you can come in anytime its sis`s house plenty room.
Lurker
I think I'd choose TopThis
Lurker
don`t blame you I agree
but I think tami
Lurker
it would have to be lovergirllover19
Active Ink Slinger
Could not be monogamous in the Lush house would have to have 4,5,6,7,-------
Active Ink Slinger
looks like the house has been closed - no new occupants
Active Ink Slinger
RAAAWWWWWRRR!
Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Active Ink Slinger
Only one? Impossible!!!
Lurker
My hovercraft is full of eels!