4.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
If you don't shave them, I will!
Lurker
0 likes
I dont have any balls, so I guess I have no preference.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Harry's balls are shaved. Oops, I read that wrong. I like all the guys balls, just like Harry's! Totally shaved. I love the way a totall shaved cock and pubic areas feel when they are pushed against my totall shaved cunt and pubic area.

For those that have never had any thing but bush to bush contact you don't know what you are missing until you try it. It is best when both areas are very smooth with no stubble.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Harry's balls are shaved. Oops, I read that wrong. I like all the guys balls, just like Harry's! Totally shaved. I love the way a totall shaved cock and pubic areas feel when they are pushed against my totall shaved cunt and pubic area.

For those that have never had any thing but bush to bush contact you don't know what you are missing until you try it. It is best when both areas are very smooth with no stubble.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Having shaved balls I'd like to add that it's the best when the juices are flowing and the balls are soaked. When she goes down them those are the best balls of all
0 likes
I prefer a man to have smooth/hairy balls then a Lance Armstrong.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In theory I like a nice smooth sack. In practice the thought of a guy shaving his balls makes me want to roll my eyes so hard I have an out of body experience. I’m gonna say leave them wild like a Wookiee in the winter.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Just a Girl in the World
0 likes
i'm a Libra so this is hard
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
If you don't shave them, I will!

Now that's just fucking hot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by elude
Waxed

Would you like to watch a man get his balls waxed?
The Linebacker
0 likes
A National Enquiry survey found that women prefer ball sacks with Duck Dynasty style beards hanging from them.

Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by Buz
A National Enquiry survey found that women prefer ball sacks with Duck Dynasty style beards hanging from them.

Nah, nah, nah. I find it more likely they prefer a little soul patch on the underside of each testicle.
Lurker
0 likes
Not care about that if the guy is clean...smile
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

Nah, nah, nah. I find it more likely they prefer a little soul patch on the underside of each testicle.

A double nut soul job.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by ivanka_simkiewisz
Not care about that if the guy is clean...smile

Some mans cleanum nutsack more better.