Kimmi's Teenie Weenie Competition

last reply
74 replies
4.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Simple Scribbler
The competition is now CLOSED!

Thank you to all who played along and winners announced later today!

Simple Scribbler
The winners have been chosen by my panel of 2. They are non-Lushers ... don't know any of you... but now think you're all wacka-doodles! HA!

I asked their judging criteria. The response was, "Whichever stories we like the best." Ha!

Who were the judges? Two 22-yr-olds. One is a male finishing Film School, the other is a female who works with horses and canines. And they will be getting married sometime next year, so your stories gave them lots of fun ideas!

Thank you all for participating! If nothing else, you kept your creative juices flowing until next real comp.

And now ... drumroll... your winners are: LadyBlue69 and Cat_getsthecream!

I will contact you about your awards!

Love you all!!!

Kinky Quill
Well done to the cream licker and the blue girl

You are both well deserving winners

And any body argue then
I am glad that a flutter can mean so much, and be oh so powerful! Whilst I bring my own kind of chaos to those I choose to know everywhere, I do believe in Chaos theory, and I am glad that it is suggested that the fluttering wings of a butterfly can be felt the other side of the globe, it gives me hope that I can caress your soul.
A legend in my own mind!
Quote by KimmiBeGood
The winners have been chosen by my panel of 2. They are non-Lushers ... don't know any of you... but now think you're all wacka-doodles! HA!

I asked their judging criteria. The response was, "Whichever stories we like the best." Ha!

Who were the judges? Two 22-yr-olds. One is a male finishing Film School, the other is a female who works with horses and canines. And they will be getting married sometime next year, so your stories gave them lots of fun ideas!

Thank you all for participating! If nothing else, you kept your creative juices flowing until next real comp.

And now ... drumroll... your winners are: LadyBlue69 and Cat_getsthecream!

I will contact you about your awards!

Love you all!!!

Congrats LadyBLue69 and Cat_getsthecream! Your's were hilarious!!!
Meddle Not In The Affairs of Dragons, for we are Crunchy and Good with Ketchup!
Sexy Seductive Siren

Congratulations to both winners. Well written and well-deserved winners. Also, congratulations to all who wrote for Kimmi's little micro micro competition.

And a huge shout-out to Kimmi for organizing and honchoing this little pre-competition competition as well. Great job my friend! Oh, to Nicola for approving Kimmi's idea. It was lots of fun.
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
Congratulations to the winners!

And thanks to Kimmi for giving us all such fun! And thanks for being so transparent about who the judges were, and what their criteria were - that's the way it ought to be!

And yes, please reassure the judges, Kimmi, that we are indeed all kinky pervs - and best kept at arm's length...

GrushaVashnadze's best stories:

Alison Goes to London (RR) - "love this... fun, and funny, and sexy" (sprite)

The Cursed Cunt (RR) - "holyyyyy sheeeiiit.... Your writing is fucking fantastic" (CarltonStJames)

A Worthless Filthy Fucking Smoking Trash Cunt Whore (RR) - "Brilliantly done. Of course." (naughtyannie)

Snow White and the Seven Dildos (RR) - "Fuck. It's perfect.... honestly genius and so fucking well executed." (VioletVixen)

Metamorphoses (RR) - "so imaginative and entertaining" (saucymh)

And There Came Two Angels to Sodom - "What a deliciously worded story! So juicy, so raunchy" (el_henke)

Fuck-Talk (with VioletVixen) - "Jeez. I feel rendered wordless by how much clever fucking fun this is" (Jaymal)

Active Ink Slinger
congratulations ladyblue and cat
Simple Scribbler
Quote by GrushaVashnadze
Congratulations to the winners!

And thanks to Kimmi for giving us all such fun! And thanks for being so transparent about who the judges were, and what their criteria were - that's the way it ought to be!

And yes, please reassure the judges, Kimmi, that we are indeed all kinky pervs - and best kept at arm's length...

Thank you for playing along, Grusha! I got to hear all their comments as they read through the entries. At one point, the female judge (a huge animal lover) exclaimed, "Why is everyone wanting to spank monkeys??" Hahaha! The male judge, her husband-to-be, had to explain the phrase to her." Hahaha!
"the Great God (snicker)" - James 'Bear' Llewellyn

But it's too late for that...
Grats to Blue and Cats

And a huge thank you to Kimmi for putting this on and staking her reputation with her family.

Kite's Kinky Tales

My latest offering -

Once more in Love Poems - My Forever Beauty

My 2 previous submissions:

Both Love Poems

Pearls

As The New Year Dawns

Please read and enjoy. If you really enjoyed a story someone has written; how about clicking on 'Like' and/or 'Favorite'.
Why not leave a comment too?

Sitting at the edge of darkness
This isn't April 1st so I know it is not an April Fools joke. Thank you so much. Kimmie thank you for doing this, it was a lot of fun. Let your family members know that they are now part of the Lush Bunch of Kinky Freaky Nuts!!

Check out Kiteares A-Z of kinks and fetishes in micros. The first is of course A Actirasty (if you read it you won't have to google it!)

I HAVE FINISHED MY A-Z GLIMPSE OF THE MEETING OF INTERNET FRIENDS. STARTING WITH ANTICIPATION https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-anticipation--2.aspx

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/good-morning-baby.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-sweet-nectar-.aspx
Sitting at the edge of darkness

Congrats Cat, I am in good company!
Check out Kiteares A-Z of kinks and fetishes in micros. The first is of course A Actirasty (if you read it you won't have to google it!)

I HAVE FINISHED MY A-Z GLIMPSE OF THE MEETING OF INTERNET FRIENDS. STARTING WITH ANTICIPATION https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-anticipation--2.aspx

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/good-morning-baby.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-sweet-nectar-.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
Congratulations to Blue and Cat for a winning century partnership of 50 words each, and to all who entered this fun little competition.
A big thank you to Kimmi for organising the comp and providing the judges feedback.
We wish the judges a speedy recovery from the trauma in reading all our wicked thoughts.

Now that cricket season approaches and summer nears down under, I will put away the banana hammock, whip out the budgie smugglers and don the knob togs.

Our Stories Hellcat - OUR LATEST TALE
Lovers-Tryst
Tantalizing-Pleasures
Taken
Craving-him
A-Naughty-Christmas
Always Yours Eye-am-yours
Stories of Lana and Evan Cornucopia, Morning Delights, Tropical Escape
Oceans of-Love, Visions of You, Dream a Little Dream, That Attraction
RR - Sci Fi - The Thief and The Stolen Heart

Person of Interest
Congratulations to Blue and Cat on their major award!

Part of me is glad that I didn't win the Teenie Weenie contest... I mean it's hard to brag about that! But honestly, this was a tough battle with Teenie Weenie parameters! Give me 10,000 words and I will score better lol.

Thanks Kimmi, for the fun!!
Forum Player
Quote by KimmiBeGood
I am not sure the fellas thought this through. Do you reeeeaaallly want to be known as a winner in the Teenie Weenie Competition???

Well, now that you put it like that, I'm glad I didn't win!

Congratulations to the winners!!!!
Trust people to be themselves...
Quote by Icarus11
Congratulations to Blue and Cat for a winning century partnership of 50 words each, and to all who entered this fun little competition.

Had to quote for the cricket reference alone. Great knock by both.

Congratulations guys!

My last published story: Good For Nothing