Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It ain't fair but...

last reply
9 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
I just had an argument with a girl I know. She was saying how it's unfair that if a guy fucks a different girl every week, he's a legend, but if a girl fucks just two guys in a year, she's a slut. So in response I told her that if a key opens lots of locks, then it's a master key. But if a lock is opened by lots of keys, then it's a shitty lock. That shut her up.
Laughing hard here!
that's an interesting analogy Chef... I'm glad I hold the master key!!!
Algol
Yeah, I've never heard it put that way before.
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! thats fucking awsome!!
A wise man speaks because he has something to say, a fool speaks because he has to say something. - unknown
Well, thank you Gryphon and welcome!
Quote by chefkathleen
I just had an argument with a girl I know. She was saying how it's unfair that if a guy fucks a different girl every week, he's a legend, but if a girl fucks just two guys in a year, she's a slut. So in response I told her that if a key opens lots of locks, then it's a master key. But if a lock is opened by lots of keys, then it's a shitty lock. That shut her up.

I like that one, mind if i use it.
Be my guest, Sir.
Im going to remember that one!
I love the analogy, it's very funny and fits the old standard.

However, I disagree with the old standard. It is time to stop shunning women for their sexuality and accept them for the sensual sexual goddesses they are so capable of being.