Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If you met the person above in a dark alley...

last reply
1.2k replies
38.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ghostbusters! ..??? I ain't afraid of no ghost

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 πŸ˜‡

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father prepare to die.

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 πŸ˜‡

"the Great God (snicker)" - James 'Bear' Llewellyn
0 likes
Scoop her up in my cloak. While wrapped in darkness, lean down and bite her neck. As I'm draining her blood, I'd open my chest and let her feed off me...

Welcome to the dark side.

Kite's Kinky Tales

My latest offering -

Once more in Love Poems - My Forever Beauty

My 2 previous submissions:

Both Love Poems

Pearls

As The New Year Dawns

Please read and enjoy. If you really enjoyed a story someone has written; how about clicking on 'Like' and/or 'Favorite'.
Why not leave a comment too?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you want to play a game ??? whatever you do, don’t fall asleep

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Tea confused

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Bahahaha lol laugh ..it's only JAM

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Heehee ..now that's a scary thought rotflmao bubble it is ..you're welcome ..aww thank you

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

She would get jumped😈

Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes

he would be blinded by the flash and not know what hit him

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I will ask her politely for help and will give her a bulb to brighten the alley .. coffee? My treat

That Typing Nerd
0 likes

I would jump out and yell "boo". 🀣

Always look on the bright side of life... and also my profile because I write erotica you might enjoy.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

πŸ€­πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ™„πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’

Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes

The rats and roaches would shield their children's eyes

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I feel like I’m meeting an arms dealer… cool!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

From reading his profile, I'm not sure. I would probably feel like I was in a Stephen King book. Hopefully I can find a way out of the alley if I throw a lot of chocolate at him and he sits on the ground distracted by eating πŸ˜„