Login

If you found $100, what would you do?

last reply
173 replies
8.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
i'd go buy myself a little something special ... then give the rest to my kids and let them blow it on whatever their little hearts desired.

What about you? ;)
"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them." -Marilyn Monroe
Lurker
Set it aside for mad money
Clumeleon
If I didn't have any idea who it belonged to, or couldn't think of any way of getting it back to them, I'd have the currency converted and donate it to a charity shop.

Boring, I know.
Active Ink Slinger
Ooo ... that's a good one, Clum. A very worthy cause. And definitely not boring. smile

What else can $100 buy? Not much these days. Ooo... i know! Supplies for natural disaster relief ... hurricanes, tornadoes, tsunami, earthquakes, etc.
"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them." -Marilyn Monroe
Lurker
Quote by clum
If I didn't have any idea who it belonged to, or couldn't think of any way of getting it back to them, I'd have the currency converted and donate it to a charity shop.

Boring, I know.

Not boring. The right answer.
Weaver of Words
yep, $100 does not buy much. and unfortunatley, these days, i need to be my own favorite charity. so pay a bill i guess.
If I knew who dropped it I'd give it back.

If I didn't know the owner, well, there's no way to trace cash back to anyone unfortunately. I'd call someone up and go get a round of drinks. On me. A memory is worth more than $100.

There's a lot of things $100 can buy if you aren't thinking big-ticket items smile
The Linebacker
Of course I'd give it back to the owner if I knew who it was. If not, if I were low on cash I might use it to do whatever I needed to do. Otherwise drop it in a donation box for the needy or pay a kid to throw rocks at cars that have Florida Gator, Auburn Tiger or Georgia Tech tags. (Okay I really wouldn't do that but part of me wishes I would.)
Active Ink Slinger
Put it in my account.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
If I could find the owner, give it back. If not, give some to charity and buy my mom and dad dinner with the rest.
Lurker
Get some icecream with my godchild, give her 10-20 and buy something nice for my parents. The rest will end up as beer/food.
Active Ink Slinger
WELL since me n Scribe have been talking about WEED I'd go buy me a BIG bag, Get some munchies n get so FUCKING high right NOW biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
Well if I didnt know who it belonged to guess it would buy a nice bottle of 25 yr old Scotch and a pack of cigs
Active Ink Slinger
If I didn't see who dropped it, I would take it and put it into my wallet. I would most likely put it away in the bank, since for once in my life I am trying to save money as opposed to spending it.
Lurker
I´d call up Mary Jane for a date and RELAX
Active Ink Slinger
Buy a cheap mp3 player. i just killed my second one this year.
Lurker
buy scented candles.......
Active Ink Slinger
give it away to someone who needs it more than I do
Lurker
buy altruism lessons
Active Ink Slinger
if i can find who dropped it, give it back, if not, probably save it up or buy something that i could share with family/friends
Smile at your enemies.. It makes them crazy...
The Linebacker
Attempt to find who it belongs to.
Lurker
Exchange it for English ££'s
Lurker
host a small kickback at my pad. keystone beer for everyone!!!! haha
Lurker
I'd buy that expensive vibrator everyone is going on about. The we-vibe. Weeeeeee!
High Lord of Darkness
It's a good looking vibe...I would buy it for you if I had a $100 - lol

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

Active Ink Slinger
Give it as a tip to the cute Starbucks guy who makes my drink everyday.
Active Ink Slinger
Not much you can do with a $100, but, I'd go buy a roast chicken, few steaks, potatoes/corn, strawberry haagen dazs, popcorn, and the rest on a variety of tall cans!
Active Ink Slinger
If I knew who dropped it, I would return it........
if its owner is lost, I would be a $100 richer,
then depending on the circumstances at the time,
would depend on the end use for the additional money.
can't spend it till I have it!