Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If You Could Change Sex For A Day... Would You and Why?

last reply
103 replies
8.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Nope not for me. I couldnt be a guy. If I had a penis and found out that I still could be faithful I would hate the stereotypical man even more. This would include my ex who couldn't keep it in his pants while we were married. :-p
Yep .. just one day. Pick the right man for sex and hopefully he will replace my wardrobe which is really outdated .. lol
Oh God yes, would love to feel what a man feels, but can't we make it 3 days?
kisses, amy
absolutely, and would fuck a girl and a guy
I would love to feel what it is like to make love as a woman, to go clothes shopping, manicure...everything. To feel the weight of my womanly breasts under a billowy blouse, to feel what it is like to truly receive...
Yes, being a man for a day would give me a better understanding of what men feel. I would play with myself and have sex all day, lol. For academic purposes of course smile
And as imagination bodies forth
The forms of things unknown, the poet’s pen
Turns them to shapes and gives to airy nothing
A local habitation and a name.
– William Shakespeare (from A Midsummer Night’s Dream)
yes. i want to write my name in the snow.

Say. Her. Name.

I always wanted to know what an erection feels like. Also, pee anywhere I want to
Having lady bits might be fun. I've always wondered what scissoring would be like. I mean, we guys could do it but it wouldn't be quite the same, would it now?
I actually thought about this the other day. I think it would be quite helpful and insightful to be a woman for a day - not dress as one and pretend, but actually somehow transform into a woman with all the feelings, emotions, mindset and everything a woman has. That way I could understand what they think and feel better when I change back and would be better suited to give them what they need and want.

The old "walk a mile in my shoes" idea. No better way to understand what it's like to be a woman (or a man) than to be one!
Hell yes..i wld bonk a male & a female just 2 see what it feels like & 2 understand the emotions 4 both..
lol...Love this question.
Oh yes I think that would be a lot of fun for a day.
Though it would be better on my day I not have to work.
Since I like cock so much I'd be jacking it off all day I think...smile
And find someone to suck my new cock too.
I would really like to know how that feels.
To find out the most yummy way to service a cock? Oh I think so...smile
No, I wouldn't.