I LOVE LUSH because... ?

last reply
46 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You can give as many reason as you want : )

I LOVE LUSH because I LOVE TO WRITE EROTICA
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Lurker
0 likes
I love Lush because
1. It let's me be me
2. It allows me to met people that I would NEVER have the opportunity to met
3. It has allowed to express my self in writing
4. It has allowed me to make some some wonderful friends
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It has let me express my true sexuality and taught me a great deal about many different things.
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Lurker
0 likes
Its a full package, i can stay here 24/7 365 days a year heart
0 likes
I love Lush because there are bunch of talented and funny people
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have met some very very very interesting people here. And I totally adore them.
Kiss My Wiggleass Baby
0 likes
I love Lush because I can be me on here, I can try my hand at writing and the people that I've met here all seem to be lovely. At this point in my life I don't want anything else and no-one pushes for anything else so its a win - win for me.
Happiness will never come to those who don’t appreciate what they already have
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lush is the place where I can safely be me, were I can safely express things, thst may not be accepted in my real Life, the place where I have found true and meaningful friendships and last but not least, the place where I found love
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Primus Omnium
0 likes
I love Lush 'cause I love badges, man! Where else can you get so many fuckin' badges?? Yeah, man!
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
1. I have some wonderful people here (and the scary ones pretty much go away if you ignore them).

2. I have read some great stories and poems here.

3. I'm writing erotica for the first time in my life, despite writing in some form or another for 30 years.

4. It has opened up huge new worlds of sexuality to me.

5. It not just sexy stories and pix. It's a community.
The Engineer
0 likes
I love lush because I meet wonderful people here, can discuss views, read great stories, have great discussions. Put up my greatest kinks..share my secrets...its wonderful
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it because of the variety it has and all the crazy wonderful people.
0 likes
I love Lush for the same reason so many have said, You can really be you, You don't have to be what the "Real World" wants you to be. I have met some great people here. And of course the not so great. But the thing is, we are all different. The ones that means something to you, stick around, the ones that don't, move on. Lush is what we all make of it. good, bad or ugly. Its an addiction!!
Click below to see

Lurker
0 likes
I love lush because it's better than wanking alone

Or some deeper 'I've met some good friends' crap. I don't know, I suppose it depends what type of mood I'm in
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like lush because it has a forum I can bug people in
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like Lush because Heidi bugs me in the forum ...
Lurker
0 likes
I LOVE LUSH because it publishes my scribblings and some people say they actually read them.

Some even say they like them.

I LOVE LUSH because I learn from the works of so many people, who are from different walks of life and have varied writing styles.

I also LOVE LUSH because I get to banter with so many thick skinned people.

We can joke with each other while pushing the limits, knowing we aren't trying to hurt anyone.

We just want to laugh, and so we do.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Green_Man
I love Lush 'cause I love badges, man! Where else can you get so many fuckin' badges?? Yeah, man!

Badges? I ain't got no badges. I don't NEED no badges. I don't have to show you any steenkin' badges!

More seriously, I love lush because I've discovered fondness for writing smut, and this has been a wonderful platform for that. And I've "met" some cool people.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love Lush for giving the great and wacky bunch a place to cone ( I will read more of your stuff, I just don't have time now but from what I have read you are very talented, and hugs Paige)
Lurker
0 likes
I can follow Heidi around and stare at her lovely posterior.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The female friendships I have made.
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Better than commercials
Southern Charmer
0 likes
Quote by ThisPing4U
We just want to laugh, and so we do.5gD6JvrKpgl4Xbpb

I love Lush because I have met people that make me giggle. Actually, some of them even make me snort with laughter. Not mentioning any names ^^^^^

Quote by adi_me33

Hi Adi. I love your avatar.

I have a new story out! Wish You Were Here A teasing sub may I have pushed too far, but the punishment is oh so sweet.

If you haven't already, please check out my story with leftlingula. A husband and wife rediscovered each other and It all started with one simple word...
Nightshade Part 1 & Nightshade: Part 2

Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Quote by MadameMolly

Hi Adi. I love your avatar.

Your nipples are nice too. I mean avatar.....
Blonde Ginger
0 likes
Quote by kiera
Because my ginger is here biggrin

and because my kk is here
Lurker
0 likes
Because I can openly say here "I wanna fuck" lol
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Quote by stockingluvr
It allows me to be who I really want to be if only for a few minutes a day.

Thank you!!!!!!

You are always who you want to be, to me

Friends. Love. Lots of glitter giggles. FUNNNN!! Sexy pics...sultry stories...and....great banter