Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I lost a bet playing basketball. As a result I have to do anything you all say for two days as my gf watches. She does have veto

last reply
18 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I got cocky and my gf made 8 out of 10 baskets and I made 7. She bet me she would win when I got cocky. She is also a lush member. Now as embarrassing as it is I must go in front of the whole lush community and do for her whatever you say. Nothing harmful or illegal. That's the only rules. She does have veto power if she feels the need.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Awsome, but how do we know you actually do it or not? OH and how many turns each do we get is it unlimited, I think I like your G/F she appeals to my sense of humour

So Im telling you that you have to wear a thong to work for the next 2 days
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Good question. My girlfriend will monitor all the commands and believe me she will not let me off the hook. I need to get her okay to post her name on here I will do that ASAP She will respond regularly and let you all know if I am complying. Most of you prolly know her. For now Kiera I will message you her lush ID. She will be happy I am sure to join in with you all. And yes she does share your humor. Dont ever lose a bet to her. Lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Haha Kiera. Thanks for ur compassion regarding my plight. LOL I will do as you said.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You must paint your finger nails and toe nails. smile
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by Jam_Wil_Mac
You must paint your finger nails and toe nails. smile

That's no fun you've not been specific Jam he could cheat and just paint them with clear nail varnish....just sayin

Welcome back btw I thought you'd left babes
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
Finger nails need to be painted baby pink
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kiera

That's no fun you've not been specific Jam he could cheat and just paint them with clear nail varnish....just sayin

Welcome back btw I thought you'd left babes

I'd never leave you gorgeous!

Just was so busy for a while, I actually have some free time again!

As for Puppy, I quite agree- he must paint all his nails a bright colour. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks for the heads up thinking Kiera (NOT)
Ok pink it is. Thong and pink nails. OMG this is embarrassing.
Hey would anyone like to command me to NOT wear thong and pink nails? LOL
would that be cheating?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
She might veto that Kiera. She loves my sexy skater legs. Ill see her in 1/2 hr
Lurker
0 likes
How about shavng pubic hair, and writing on belly in ink this cock is poperty of [gfs name]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok so I have my list for today. Remind me never to get cocky and lose a bet to a girl again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once you are finished doing all of the above give your GF a tongue bath
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok so you will all be glad to know that I am standing in my gf living room red as a beet with embarrassment. She is howling with laughter as I type. I am attired in a thong. My nails are pink. My pubic area is shaven and my tummy has the notation written on it as instructed by bobbie93. I am complying. I said to her " hey I dont feel like a man." To which she replied " thats ok in case you hadnt noticed at the bball court I can have my pic of real men. But moments like this are priceless and rare" haha go ahead and laugh.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Whew. Ok day one done. I wish to thank you all for your good natured assistance with this. Everyone had some laughs and you all were kind to me considering the potential. Thank you also for being kind and letting off the hook for day 2. So far no commands for day 2. Not sure my gf tummy could take any more laughter anyway. Haha.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not so fast with the off the hook stuff. The day is young. I say you have to create a chat and let us all in and u have to do anything we say. Your gf can moderate.