Login

I HATE when that happens!!

last reply
86 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
When I'm flipping bacon in the frying pan and grease pops up and burns the crap out of my hand - I just hate when that happens.
Active Ink Slinger
When my youngest kid tells me, he left his jacket in the playground yesterday, and it has vanished from there. Fourth time this year, so no jackets and coats left....
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
The Bee's Knees
when i call someone hoping to leave a voice mail and they pick up.

Say. Her. Name.

I always put the fitted sheet on the bed the wrong way. Every. Damn. Time.
Lurker
Quote by sweetsinner
I always put the fitted sheet on the bed the wrong way. Every. Damn. Time.

That's because I'm still on the bed. Let me get up first.

I hate when that happens...
Rainbow Warrior
Quote by LaylaJune
Sitting in traffic, and the lane next to you is moving and your lane is stopped. So you move over. So that lane stops moving and the lane you were in starts moving. Grrrrr.

LOL I wrote that very aggravation into one of my stories, Appalachian Mists, because I'm a very impatient driver and this happens to me all the time! Aggghhhh!
Sultan of Smut
When I get the grocery cart that goes BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG when I'm wheeling it down the aisles
Check out my latest - a humorous collaboration with trinket and a Recommended Read
Lurker
When I am first in line at a traffic light, but don't get to go on my green because so many people ran the red.
Active Ink Slinger
When I make a trip to the store for an item and find that it's sold out
Active Ink Slinger
When you purposely park with plenty of space around you, and then some clown parks so close to you that you can't even get your car door open enough to get in!
Lurker
While taking a bubble bath, I suddenly realize I have gas.....I HATE when that happens......
Advanced Wordsmith
I realize the lube is in the wrong end.. hate that
Regarding entertainment purposes wholly.
The Bee's Knees
when i take an early evening snooze and can't sleep later.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Becky4Texas
While taking a bubble bath, I suddenly realize I have gas.....I HATE when that happens......

Just don't BITE the bubbles! LOL!
Gold hearted fun loving Aussie Angel
when your in the middle of a conversation and the other person just disappears
Active Ink Slinger
No problem there kitty - you'd always have my undivided attention! ;)

I hate when you go to the store (or post office, or other places) and they have several cashiers or stations available, but only one or two people manning them! What's the point of having a line up of two dozen registers if you are only going to man three or four at a time?
Lurker
When my legs hurt (or back for that matter)
Weaver of Words
I hate when you wake up in the middle of the night and can't fall back asleep
The Bee's Knees
i hate when i finally get comfortable in bed, only to realize i have to go to the bathroom.

Say. Her. Name.

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
When the alarm goes off and I have to get up.
Blonde Ginger
the phone rings just as you get into shower and they hang up phone when you finally say hello
The Bee's Knees
when my favorite products are discontinued. ugh, the absolute WORST.

Say. Her. Name.

Fancy Schmancy

I hate when I wake up and have to go to the bathroom, but the cats are sleeping on me and I really love when the cats are sleeping on me, but I have to go to the bathroom so I can't get back to sleep

Rainbow Warrior

I hate when I answer a forum question and it suddenly dies an ignominious death and fades into the back pages because I'm such a notorious thread-killer!