Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

He's...too sexy for his shorts..

last reply
14 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Hash marks are not very appealing either.
Holeeeshit! LMFAO!!
Why do guys who wear their jeans like this think its attractive?? Its not, its stupid
Quote by MMonroe
Why do guys who wear their jeans like this think its attractive?? Its not, its stupid

How sagging entered our culture.

It started in America's state prison system. Originally & supposedly because belts are not allowed on the inside. However, it's also popular as an advertisement - inside - that the sagger is available for sexual play.

Makes me wonder if the fcktards who dress like that - really have any idea what they are promoting?

My arse is available to any man who wants to take and make me, his!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Ewww skid marks. Made me think of a guy in high school. He was really hot all the girls wanted him. We went swimming and he left his boxers at my house. I went to pick them up and they looked like that. I so didn't think he was that hot any more lol

And you know he's saying, "we cool."
Skid marks...

O how we have fallen.
Quote by ali2teaseu

That was friggin hilarious! I seen it on tv....yes, I am an American Idol fan! LOL
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Quote by Pixie
That was friggin hilarious! I seen it on tv....yes, I am an American Idol fan! LOL

The General is a classic! We enjoy Idol too - it's one of the few things we can agree to watch as a family.
OMG! That is hilarious!
Algol