last reply
17.1k replies
373k views
29 watchers
452 likes
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

I'm not like Trump. Lies are lies.

Have you ever missed your chance at a sure thing?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yeah, missed a few I think. Nervous and self conscious when I was younger, I think I walked away from a few offers left on the table that I regret.

Have you ever woken a partner up on the middle of the night to fool around?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Many, many times....mostly other women

Have you ever done any type of "drug" while having sex?

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

Not the kind of drug to which you're referring.

Have you ever video'd yourself having sex?

Sexual Connoisseur
0 likes

When we were in Vegas, my (then) wife and I saw an ad in one of those sex-related newspapers. The ad was for a guy who would videotape anything. We called and made an appointment. It was pretty hot - his wife came along who eventually stripped down as she watched.

Was it awkward at all the first time you ever watched your SO having sex with someone else?

Please read our latest story.

Three Girls And A Guy

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

Never happened but, yeah, it probably would be even it was an open situation. Right now, I would just be gobsmacked that she was having sex, period.

HYE unexpectedly walked in on a partner when they were having sex with someone else (poly or mono)?

Apes can talk dirty, too. Here's my entry in the "Dirty Talk" competition. Read it and let me know what you think. A virgin student gets a special present from his female housemate.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/free-use-friday-or-a-sweet-taste-of-cherrys-pie-3