last reply
17.2k replies
377k views
29 watchers
458 likes
Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

No but I am open to the idea

HYE had embarrassing information about your sex life reach ears it should not have (family, friends, etc.)?

How about a meditation on the beauty of nature and the nature of reality? My entry in the Beyond the Veil competition on Storiespace is up for your enjoyment.

https://www.storiesspace.com/stories/poetry/on-the-beauty-that-lies-beneath

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

After my birthday I was asked by a friend at work what I got from my partner. There was only two of us there when I started talking and didn’t realize one of the female sous chefs had come in behind me. (Noisy kitchen). I told them how I got a really nice massage that ended with a happy ending tit-job. Didn’t go into any details other than that.

But for the next four days the sous had though it was pretty funny and kept bringing it up (I was very quiet about sexual stuff generally and was seen as sort of a prude in terms of kitchen folk). “We’re 5 minutes out, hey Titty Fucker! Will the lasagna be ready?” “Hey, run down to the cooler and grab more steaks. Try not to fuck any titties on the way.” Was pretty embarrassing.

HYE participated in titty fucking since I’m on the subject?

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

Yeah.

Have you ever given a pity-fuck?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I had a good friend that was going thru a tough divorce, and what started out as just holding each other close, turned to kissing and ultimately lovemaking.

Have you ever peed in public and had someone watch/catch you?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes me and a few friends were going to the store to get more beer and someone had placed a old toilet to the curb for garbage and I opened the seat and went pee

Have you ever exposed yourself to strangers in public?

0 likes

Quite the opposite. I have only exposed myself when I was sure I was alone.

HYE engaged in mutual masturbation with someone who saw you exposed?

How about a meditation on the beauty of nature and the nature of reality? My entry in the Beyond the Veil competition on Storiespace is up for your enjoyment.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

No.

Have you ever 'run with the bulls?' (run naked in public with a bunch of other naked peeps.)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

No I haven't.

HYE got together with the one that you thought got away?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

No, they got away for a reason

Have you ever been disrobed by a wave at the beach?

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

Yes, a few times. Sometimes out of kindness, and sometimes just to get them through the line ahead of me so I didn't have to wait for them to try coming up with the money.

Have you ever followed a stranger you found very attractive to try for an opportunity to meet them?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Did it, yes.

HYE enjoyed the company of a blind date, that it amounted to something more?

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

Never blind dated.

Have you ever been fixed up with a sure thing?

Unfuckwithable
0 likes

Yes, at Windsor. The nag still didnt win! 🙄

Have you ever Won at the horses?

You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

No I don't bet on them as a couple of my friends are addicted to the horse races.

Have you ever used honey during sex play?

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I have not....Honey does not like being used. LOL

Have you ever accidentally burped while kissing?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes and it killed everything.

Have you ever left a pair of panties in someone car on purpose?

Rainbow Warrior
2 likes

Not in their car, but in the store dressing room where she worked. I caught her sniffing my bra, so I gave her something better to sniff.

Have you ever sniffed someone else's panties?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

No. The farthest I’ve been with a woman is making out (and a little under the top).

Have you ever had a surprise orgasm where it suddenly snuck up and there was no stopping it.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes, especially around late high school and early college. Being an excitable teenage boy I found I was bursting hard and fast when I started making out or wrestling around with my girlfriend. Took a while to get the stamina to last longer. Luckily I found my reload time could be quite quick.

If your partner cums incredibly quick, are you disappointed or flattered?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Flattered.....always like to think I am exciting, sexually.

If your partner cums quickly, do you try to get them a second orgasm or figure you are done for now?

Rainbow Warrior
1 like

I wait for him/her to recover, and go for another round.

Have you ever had sex in front of another couple and then swapped partners?

Unfuckwithable
1 like

Eeeew! Thats gross...ha ha ha ok, maybe it isn't, but no I haven't. Not opposed to it though.

Have you ever made out with another girl whit your (or their) partner watching?

You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Quote by Guest
yes

Have you ever.. tied someone up for sex?

Yes, and she loved it.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Have you ever had sex in an elevator?

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

No, I've had sexual remarks made about my body by strangers in an elevator who though I couldn't understand the language they were speaking in.

Have you ever been stuck in an elevator? For how long?

0 likes

No, but I am open to trying.😊

HYE gotten naked and aroused and then had the other person get cold feet or otherwise back out?

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

Yeah, my dorm room-mate in college. She was straight, but after catching me with other girls having sex in our room, she thought she should try it, but after I went down on her, she chickened out.

Have you ever been with someone who was just terrible at sex?

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Every round of sex is so great, that I think it will never be topped, and then we do it again and see if we cant enjoy it even more.

Have you ever lived in a house that was built for you?

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

No. Maybe someday.

Have you ever said or done something in the middle of sex that turned your partner off and completely ruined it?