Nope.

Ever been skinny dipping in public?

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

Yep.

Have you ever seen streakers in person?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes, a few times years ago at sporting events in stadiums. The chase, capture and arrest were usually pretty fun to watch as well. 😆

Have You Ever had another's spouse try to seduce you? Succeed?

Sexual Connoisseur
0 likes

Yes, and yes.

Have you ever masturbated In front of total strangers? (In a consensual setting, that is.)

Please read our latest story.

Lorraine's Mansion of Lust

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Sort of…two girls in a parking lot late one night pulled their panties off and lifted their skirts then asked me to masturbate while they played with themselves and each other. Fortunately, I had enough to drink to lose my inhibitions.

HYE accidentally rubbed another person's genitals in a crowded room?

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

not accidentally

HYE either been blindfolded or been in such a dark room, that you weren't sure who you were having sex with?

Rainbow Warrior
1 like

Once, in college (pitch-black dorm room) with a few other girls and 2 guys, and once blind-folded when I pulled a train with 7 guys.

Have you ever fucked a complete stranger?

Sexual Connoisseur
0 likes

Oh yes. Vicki and I have often been to parties where we found each other with total strangers. Talk about getting acquainted!

Have you ever fucked someone of the same sex as a request from your spouse/significant other?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Nope.

What, without exception, irritates you about someone attempting to have sex with you?

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

If I'm not remotely attracted to them. (not a Have you ever question, however!)

Have you ever argued with your boss?

0 likes

Oh, all the time. The "pleasure" of being able to think for one's self (and not having enough self-control to bite your own tongue) 🤐

Have you ever inadvertently hurt someone during sex?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Once, yes.

HYE been hurt someone cuz you trusted them?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Not that I can think of.

What do you look forward to?

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Quote by Beffer

If I'm not remotely attracted to them. (not a Have you ever question, however!)

Have you ever argued with your boss?

You should know by now I often have flights of fantasy and forget the purpose of it all. 🤓

0 likes

Quote by Icarus4

Not that I can think of.

What do you look forward to?

You posting a "Have you" question!

Have you ever wondered whether you're being trolled?

Rainbow Warrior
1 like

I can pretty much tell.

Have you ever locked yourself out, wearing hardly anything at all?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

No, too aware of doing such a thing.

HYE met someone off the online world, sight unseen?

0 likes

Yes (through online dating). I think even some people who I'd not even seen photos of, which was fine because I'm far more attracted to "the person" than their appearance.

Have you even confused HYE for NYE in this thread and wondered what the heck's going on? (It's like seeing the abbreviation for New South Wales, for me, and wondering what might Not be Safe For Work!)

Rainbow Warrior
1 like

I always write out the words because I'm meticulously OCD! (That's Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, not Our Cocks Deliver!) lol

Have you ever patronized an adult book store?

0 likes

"Our cocks deliver" 🤣🤣🤣

Hmm. I don't think so. It depends on your definition of "adult book store", I think, because isn't the American meaning rather more wide-ranging than the British meaning?
Have you ever wanted something* so badly that even knowing that it*'s bad for you, you've had it* anyway?

• Substitute him/her/they if you prefer!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes, done that. Got it also.

HYE knowingly flirted with someone, like shot your shot? Did anything happen?

0 likes

I suppose I must have, given my age. Then again, maybe not. I tend to be oblivious to people flirting with me, so it's entirely possible that I flirted with someone else without knowing it as well!
Have you ever hooked up with someone off the internet? (This is not a suggestion 🤣)

Sexual Connoisseur
0 likes

Quote by Longhair

I suppose I must have, given my age. Then again, maybe not. I tend to be oblivious to people flirting with me, so it's entirely possible that I flirted with someone else without knowing it as well!
Have you ever hooked up with someone off the internet? (This is not a suggestion 🤣)

I did - once. But never again. Flirting online is fun, but I confine the internet to the internet. Should I meet someone in person (which is often), then that's another story.

Have you ever got naked in front of a large group of people (say, 50+ people)?

0 likes

I'm sure millions have seen my videos, if that counts.

Have you ever believed a word I've written on here? 🤣

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Why should we

Have you ever engaged in some sort of sexual act in a theater?

Candyman
0 likes

Sitting in the top row, certainly.

HYE: Shaved your partner down there?

"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

Nope. Current partner probably wouldn't do it and I like at least some hair down there on my partners.

HYE been awake for more than 24 hours in a single stretch?

Nothing new on here, but my entry in the latest comp on StoriesSpace took third place!

Read it here: Plus One

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

In college, yeah.

Have you ever choked on food in a restaurant and caused a scene?

0 likes

Thankfully not. I'm not sure whether the choking or the embarrassment would be worse.

Have you ever choked someone (or been choked by someone) in a sexual context?