Flip A Coin

last reply
1.1k replies
22.4k views
4 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger

Bahahaha ..Merry Christmas kiss heads

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 😇

That Typing Nerd

Tails 😜

Always look on the bright side of life... and also my profile because I write erotica you might enjoy.

Active Ink Slinger

Heehee ..Happy New Year worship flip it

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 😇

Active Ink Slinger

cool flip it

Active Ink Slinger

Ohh ..flip me good 😂😂😂😂😃 mmm

Active Ink Slinger

Christmas eve flip indeed worship flip it

Active Ink Slinger

lol welcome back flip ..flip ..flip ..flip

Active Ink Slinger

Flip... Heads!

Active Ink Slinger

Hmm ..ok yes flip ..heads/tails ..anything

Active Ink Slinger

I flip E 😆 🤣

Active Ink Slinger

Ahmm ..Sir please lol I double flip and roll ..one, two, three ..I win

Active Ink Slinger

Heads. I would Love to sit and have some tea with her and maybe read the Word together.

Active Ink Slinger

Hmm ..the Word, he says lol flip indeed, heads

Active Ink Slinger

Flip and it's Heads. I've always had great respect for Etairay would love to get to know her more.

Active Ink Slinger

Flip and Heads, only because I would Love to have a beer and some cheese and a good respectable nonsexual conversation with her