Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Jobs... Guess the person's first job.. Fun or serious guesses, but please be polite..

last reply
559 replies
14.7k views
2 watchers
129 likes
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

🙄Sounds like a real important task that will take a lot of her skills 🤣

Adam's first job was counting spots on a lady bug, a sientist beleived it was Russian code smile

0 likes

Heidi's first job was reading braille, but when she was in the field, she was only interested in reading the dots under women's shirts.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Sandra's first job was delivering Strip-o-grams. To demonstrate her talent she used the boss's pole smile

0 likes

Heidi's first job was diving for pearls. However, she came up confused several times and complained to her boss that there were only oysters under the water.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Sandra's fault I apllied, telling me all about them and how shiny they looked when she polished them, (as she licked her fingers)

Quantum Tease
1 like

Heidi apprenticed as a witch, but failed broomstick riding because she kept using the end to pleasure herself.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Lynn had a similar problem when she tried out as a bat-girl smile

0 likes

Heidi's first job was at a fishing store, when a woman came in asking for tackle, Heidi took it as an invitation.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Sandra's first job was as a wet nurse at sea world smile

0 likes

Heidi's first job was at the North Pole, but was quickly relocated when her talent show dance made the other elves blush. smile

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Sandra's first job was at Snow's blower service. smile

0 likes

Heidi's first job was for Shake 'n Bake. She thought it was a brothel. smile

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Lingerie model. Hey, I'm only going by her profile photo biggrin

0 likes

Justus first job was in a woodshop. There was a misunderstanding and he thought pants were optional.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I have to revise my opinion, I now think she's some kind of detective! For the record, wood and belt sanders do not play nicely together. Ouch!

1 like

Justus was given a second chance and moved up to wood polishing. He loved to rub one out.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Now I think her first must have been as a comedian, she makes me laugh so much!

1 like

Justus' first job was at a fishing store. He would demonstrate how to handle a pole all day long.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Sandra47's first job was Chief Curator at the Gallery of Innuendos.

0 likes

Oohhhhh the gallery. How posh.

JustUs' first job was at a carpet warehouse. He loooovvedd shagging.