0 watchers
5 likes
Lurker
0 likes
New fave is Gucci Bloom
Tinker Bell
0 likes
I have so many scents I love.

I have a slight obsession with smell, I must admit.

Currently I would say Beautiful by Eatee Lauder.
Please read my naughty new Micro.

~Famished~

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/famished-1

Lurker
0 likes
Light Blue by Dolce Gabbana
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
today i wore flowerbomb by viktor&rolf. i found myself missing fall and the hint of amber did the trick.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Elizabeth Arden Green Tea

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 😇

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Sometimes I will wear my mum's leftover perfumes

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 😇

Easily amused
1 like

My wife just bought a scent called Good Girl that is mind-bendingly erotic.

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

ALIEN by THIERRY MUGLER

Poppy & Barley Cologne by Joe Malone

These two are my go to fragrances.

Fancy Schmancy
0 likes

I like Alien, too

And Good Girl, as Sorcy says

And Lost Cherry by Tom Ford

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

These are the scents I've repurchased more than twice.

I had to purchase the 30ml from Replica as they didn't have the... hold on, I just checked and they have restocked.

(I forgot to add inverted cross, I'll update pic in a few)

Eeeppp. I really recommend all of the above as they are long lasting, long lasting to the point of washing your clothes and the scent is still there.

Ok, I'm off to finish processing order.

Dutchess Of Dancing
0 likes

Dior -Miss Dior Eau De😊

A secret isn't a secret if 2 know it🤐

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I've gone back to wearing these beauties and I'm just warning you, you'll get compliments.

An older blk gentlemen who I see at the laundromat when I go w/ MERTZ every wednesday asked me yesterday, what perfume are you wearing? You always smell good.

--

Oh, and these layer well w/ each other, too.

--

I'm back. How do you guys layer fragrances onto your body? Cause I wear unscented moisturizer, spf then end it by using either vanilla or coconut lotion before adding fragrance.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

This fragrance will now be part of like the 12 scents I wear on rotation or together.

I bought the violin for my mother and Mrs. Lovable, I want to say like, 16yrs ago on a five scent sample set.

Both of these ladies have been wanting this scent and I can't find the original violin glass bottle(besides on ebay but no thankyou) and I knew of this one but was, should I? Well, I did and there's barely a slight change. Original TABU in violin is more robust, more like, a bullet to the head and this version is like bullet to the temple, close but no but yes. You'll still have brain damage, but, in a great way when wearing this scent.

I'll put it like this, we all fell in love w/ the original ALIEN by THERRY MUGLER but remember that they changed it up? This TABU isn't at all bad like the ill mix-up ALIEN became.

In conclusion, I highly recommend this scent. It has a long lasting power and after you wash your clothes, you'll still smell it. It's up there w/ YSL's LIBRE INTENSE.

Voyeur @ f/64
1 like

I have no scents, sense, nor cents for this sort of thing.

Miss Pixel says that's fine with her and she's the only one who gets close enough to have an opinion.

Dutchess Of Dancing
1 like

The Only One - Dolce & Cabbana

A secret isn't a secret if 2 know it🤐

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by IMPURETHOUGHTS

This fragrance will now be part of like the 12 scents I wear on rotation or together.

I bought the violin for my mother and Mrs. Lovable, I want to say like, 16yrs ago on a five scent sample set.

Both of these ladies have been wanting this scent and I can't find the original violin glass bottle(besides on ebay but no thankyou) and I knew of this one but was, should I? Well, I did and there's barely a slight change. Original TABU in violin is more robust, more like, a bullet to the head and this version is like bullet to the temple, close but no but yes. You'll still have brain damage, but, in a great way when wearing this scent.

I'll put it like this, we all fell in love w/ the original ALIEN by THERRY MUGLER but remember that they changed it up? This TABU isn't at all bad like the ill mix-up ALIEN became.

In conclusion, I highly recommend this scent. It has a long lasting power and after you wash your clothes, you'll still smell it. It's up there w/ YSL's LIBRE INTENSE.

These ended up selling out lol damn.

Now, I'll have to order online.

--

No, fuck that. My impatient ass is gonna be patient and purchase in-store, when it becomes available aka restocked.

We already know that delivery services are always keeping me waiting lol

Nonono.