Login

excentric

last reply
1 reply
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I had a girlfriend once, and we met at Cedar Point in Ohio. She approached me in line for Maxair. we developed an immidiate friendship, and eventually, we kissed underneath a walk-through waterfall. She had black hair with a white stripe through it, her eyes were grey, and she was about my height. 5 foot 9. Eventually: I take her to my hotel room, and right before we have sex, she pulls out a freddy kruger mask out of her purse... I was genuinely creeped out. I don't like men for one thing: second, the last thing need is a nightmare about sex with freddy... she insisted upon it. Eventually, it got to the point where she's fucking me with a cell phone and calling it when it's inside me. she also put tobasco sauce on my tits and licked it off. to top it off, she was fucking me with a strap-on and she was playing music on a mandolin! This sex was crazy, alien, and yet: Hot! It got to the point where I start eating her out and she was making the weirdest moans and groans I have ever heard... it got so ominous and so loud, that a man in a neighboring hotel room knocked on the paper-thin walls and yelled: "Shut the fuck up over there! I'm trying to sleep!!!" SHe angrily gets out of bed and starting hooting and hollering like a monkey! I almost pissed myself I was laughing so hard. as for the rest of the sex: I'm not going into great detail, but it invaolves a pillow, redbull and a table tennis paddle...