Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Describe how you would fuck the avatar above you, or how you would reject them.

last reply
7 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
I would have her tied spreadeagled to the bed, pillow under that sexy butt, and use my hands and mouth to bring her to her first climax. After that it would be a double ended dildo, ignoring her coming completely until I had totally satisfied myself.
Lurker
I'd like to try what MissTree is getting.
Active Ink Slinger
Sorry kinky, but the thread specifically says avatar... and Scarlett is SUCH a weakness of mine...

Hmmmm let me think... does oral count as fucking?? In that case, it would have to be with her in a comfortable armchair, with my face between her legs and her hand in my hair

Gah... need to go take a cold shower now lol
Lurker
yes i will reject *how* by saying NO and rescue that poor teddy bear and dip that teddy bear in savlon filled tub ...
Active Ink Slinger
I would lay her down and start by kissing her neck then I would run my tongue down from her neck too her breasts and I would lick her nipples and nibble on them a little then I would start fingering her slowly and gently while gradually speeding up and running my fingers in circular motion on her g spot then I would start licking her clit and kissing her inner thighs as well as the piece of skin between her leg and pussy then when she was totally wet I would put my cock deep inside her and fuck her until she came
Active Ink Slinger
On my approach, him sitting there on the barstool, I position myself between his legs looking at his widened eyes running my finger tips up his thighs as they open up more for my enquiring touch. Smiling as my gaze divert down his follows my fingers find his belt loops I hook my fingers in edging his butt closer to the edge. Feeling his arousal upon my hip bone, I look up and as I lick his lips gently parting his and our tongues gently serenade each other into a fine rhythm. I quickly pull him closer and gently sway into him making him moan with the delightful pressure I've applied. Breaking the kiss only enough to say looking at him " I'm leaving are you going to follow?" I claim yet another kiss, stepping away I leave the bar ... to be continued else where.
Lurker
Not for Miss sweetaz but in case it would be like this:

“Ian...wait,” Ana resisted, quivering naked in his lap, gasping out a muffled protest. Instantly his mouth took over hers. She moaned and freely wrapped her arms on his broad shoulders. All thoughts of refusal melting like ice under the heat of his body. His fingers slid gently amid the curls, his fingertips drawing along the delicate lips that cover her clit and her body shook with excitement, her head dropped weakly on his shoulder, her teeth biting, grazing his skin...to be continued on my next story...coming soon