Classic titles....with a Lush touch

last reply
52 replies
4.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ramona & Juliet - the tale of two Lush woMEN exploring their lustful feelings cyber style
“If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you."
Lurker
0 likes
3 Musketeers - love triangle
Lurker
0 likes
Oliver Twist . one man's journey into the BSDM world
Lurker
0 likes
Kidnapped R L Stevenson ..subs obsession with silkyknot reaches a dangerous level
Weaver of Words
0 likes
Farenheit 451 - the temperature reached at a typical lush party.
Lurker
0 likes
Les Miserables - Victor Hugo
The sad tale of the Lush women who wanted sub but could never have him.
Lurker
0 likes
The Idiot - Dostoevsky

Sub's autobiography
Weaver of Words
0 likes
Miracle on 34th Street. - the story of hap's first successful sexual encounter - last week!
Lurker
0 likes
King of New York…Life and Times of Nature Boy

Nature Boy’s epic sexual encounters with Lush women.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gone With The Wind

Buz and his fraternity brothers set his home town of Atlanta aflame by accident and it burns down for a second epic time. This time they cannot blame the Yankees but must blame drunken party animal UGA frat boys.
You are invited to read Passionate Danger, Part II, a story collaboration by Kim and ArtMan.
http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/passionate-danger-part-ii.aspx

Lurker
0 likes
Sex and Sexuality (instead of Sense and Sensibility, get it) - The story of two sisters seducing their way through many gentlemen in a quest to find the perfect husband.
Lurker
0 likes
Pride and Pussy-clamps (instead of Pride and Prejudice, i just can't help myself) - the story of Mr. Darcy disciplining his new submissive, Lizzie.
Miss Sassy Pants
0 likes
The Rising- The story of what happens the guys enter into Lush
Lurker
0 likes
A Christmas Oral - A man refusing to give his girlfriend oral gets visits from three ghosts that tell him how his girlfriend in the past has given him oral although she at the time didn't really want to. He then goes on to give her oral pleasure during the entire Christmas holidays.Ll6gbKvaniDvqr9k
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
V for Vendetta ... a guy being rejected by almost every woman has now found how to get anyone he wants to bed and starts going down his "list" of women that rejected him
Lurker
0 likes
Greasy... The story of a lesbian that gives up on sex because all pussy tastes like chicken to her
Weaver of Words
0 likes
Basic Training - the story of a new sub learning the ropes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
King Lear (Shakespeare) The story of a perverted king whose eyes were gouged out for leering in lust at his daughters
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gone With The Wind- A story of a one night stand, which turns into a hopeless search for love...
"the Great God (snicker)" - James 'Bear' Llewellyn
0 likes

Comedy of Errors

The story of 1st fumbling efforts into cybering

Kite's Kinky Tales

My latest offering -

Once more in Love Poems - My Forever Beauty

My 2 previous submissions:

Both Love Poems

Pearls

As The New Year Dawns

Please read and enjoy. If you really enjoyed a story someone has written; how about clicking on 'Like' and/or 'Favorite'.
Why not leave a comment too?