Login

Can you explain or top Sarah Palin

last reply
56 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Of course Sarah is right. She feels if the baby is not willing to get a job to support itself, then it should it should have planned ahead and been born into a wealthy family.

Sarah believes that she can gain more support for her 2012 Presidential run by having all the eskimos in her home state ban together and form the "Iced" Tea Party
Lurker
Of course Sarah is right -- she interprets the 2% of the Eskimo vote she got when she ran for Governor, and a check from Lipton, as enthusiastic support! You go girl!

Sarah says that sure, global warming will kill a lot of people, but they're gonna die anyway, so "so what"?
Active Ink Slinger
Umm who is Sarah Palin is she related to Pauline Lee Hanson Please explain
To boldly Lush where no one has Lushed before
Lurker
Since I'm not al all biased (ah, maybe that's not entirely true -- but as true as Sarah's comments) let me explain. She is the former governor (for a couple of years) of Alaska and a vice-presidential candidate in the last election who knows very little about history or government but will pretend she does even when confronted by the truth. For example, though a vice presidential candidate she told a group of school children that a vice president's job was different than it really was; and when in Boston, where Paul Revere made his famous ride during the Revolutionary War and yelled "The British Are Coming", she said that Paul was warning the British, not the colonists. When confronted by this obvious error in an interview on Fox TV she said "He was warning the British you won't take away our guns" and "I know my American History" and alleged that Paul fired warning shots and rang a bell -- none of which are true. Her supporters tried to put her erroneous version of history on Wikipedia, but were locked out. That is why this category asks for you to say something outrageous and then justify it, just like Sarah. Got it?
Active Ink Slinger
Hap google Pauline Lee Hanson she is the Aussie equal but a bit dummer and possible worse
To boldly Lush where no one has Lushed before
Lurker
Hey Hap and ParMach, is this the Think Tank or Word Games Forum? Anyway, getting back to Hap's quote of Sarah from so long ago, yes, once again Sarah is right, and in addition to not doing anything about global warming we shouldn't do anything about any medical treatment of people, cause they're just gonna die anyway!

Sarah says that she has opinions of her own, but doesn't always agree with them.
Lurker
Of course Sarah is right. But maybe she can explain which of her opinions she doesn't agree wtih, gay marriage, masturbating, Bristol's dancing?

Sarah says "I never apologize -- I'm sorry, that's just the way I am."
Lurker
Sarah is right Imhapless, see she never needs to apologise since she's never done anything she regards as bad.

Sarah said she and Australia's Pauline Hanson are actually twin sisters, born in Uzbekistantenople. They were separated at birth. Sarah was sent to the U.S. and Pauline remained here. Their parents wanted both to become President and Prime Minister respectively. Eventually one would become the ruler of the not so free world. Both parents were committed to a certain high security rest home some years back. Apparently they have a rather unique mental condition, possibly passed on to their daughters. Anyway.... Sarah said.... I'm the countries first choice to lead the people, my sister Pauline said so.
Lurker
Of course Sarah is right -- and she is so kind to visit Pauline in the mental hospital she was committed to.

Sarah says that during a baseball game her husband Todd likes to kiss her on the strikes, and she likes to kiss him on the balls.
Active Ink Slinger
That's right Sarah, you go girl, but isn't that how Bristol and Levi got in trouble?

Sarah says it is Unamerican not to love American oil companies, like BP and Shell.
Lurker
That's right Sarah, oil companies don't rip us off, and London and Amsterdam are somewhere in the U. S.

Sarah says she actually isn't a member of the Tea Party -- she only drinks American drinks, like espresso.
Active Ink Slinger
Oil companies have been paying every person in Alaska, including Sarah and her family while they lived there. Since she's now moving from Alaska, think she'll change how she thinks.
Active Ink Slinger
RAAAWWWWWRRR!
Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Lurker
Can I just top Sarah?
Active Ink Slinger
Let all intelligent Americans...( there must be some left?) just S.top Palin!
Active Ink Slinger
Throw her and Bachman together and you have a highly volatile recipe for disaster.
Really, sex and laughter do go very well together, and I wondered - and I still do - which is more important.
Lurker
Sarah possessed Mitt Romney and said "Corporations are people, too."
Active Ink Slinger
Hmmmmm Sarah Palin????? She had her shot at infamy but lost it when she chose to quit instead of fighting.
Lurker
OK OK I see I m in the midst of democrats so tell me true What has Obama done for you?
Lurker
Oh man. I joined lush to read stories and get myself off not get involved in a political debate. Ron Paul in 2012!
Lurker
so lets me and you go in bedroom and forget who is ruining, i mean running country
Lurker
ginger i like the way you think
Lurker
Sarah Palin is NOT a Democrat/Republican issue, nor is this forum. She is an ignorant arrogance vs. intelligent reasonableness issue. Anyone who says Paul Revere was warning the British, and then in a national TV interview the next day refuses to admit her error and says "Doncha know, I know my American History" is an ignorant arrogant ass regardless of her political affiliation, gender, age, race, nationality, or sexual preference. Ignorant arrogance in all walks of life are a major problem and we need to make fun of anyone who fits that bill, and the more high profile they are, the more we need to make fun of them!
Lurker
ok hap, never wanted to get into the polotics but as bad as sarah palin is, obama is much worse. he is the president she isn't and never will be. he made promises that made me vote for him and my deepest wish is to take that vote back
Active Ink Slinger
Even God cannot explain Sarah Palin....or Michele Bachman....two worthless wastes of life!
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Active Ink Slinger
Quote by slutpuppy
ok hap, never wanted to get into the polotics but as bad as sarah palin is, obama is much worse. he is the president she isn't and never will be. he made promises that made me vote for him and my deepest wish is to take that vote back

Ginger, face it one is worse that than the next. It is really amazing that in a country of about 300 million people, this the best we can come up with.

Ok, now back to Sarah!!

Sarah Palin went into a gay sex club one night because she figured she can get some voters when she saw a big lighted sign saying , T Party Tonight Only!!!! She didnt realize that the lights spelling Bag had burned out but in the end Sarah didnt seem to mind.
Rookie Scribe
[/sacolor]
Who cares what Sarah Palin said or says. And don't try to explain her. She's a MILF that needs an orgasm in the worst way. And she needs it LIBERALLY!