Best or worst avatars

last reply
46 replies
4.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What is the best avatar on lush, and why; or what is the worst one, and also why

I'll start it out with my humble opinion -- Angelhearto1's new avatar is the best; in that pose one sees a perfect female form, yet the Lush avatar rules are complied with
Lurker
0 likes
Dancing Doll's avatar is the best - you can see just what she wants you too, and it makes you want more -- Much more!

All those avatars like mine are the worst. We're either not creative enough, or too shy, to post anything.
Lurker
0 likes
I love it when someone keeps the same AV all the time.

I just love the AV of ... SweetPenny.

And DamonX's .... mysterious, but real.

Van
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
wish everyone would have one
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I vote for my own for best.

I've made lots of friends from this avatar.

Seriously.
The reviews are in. Here's what people are saying about FicklePickleTickle:
"BestCukeOnTheVine" - LusciousLola.
"Pickle juice rocks!" - curiousbutterfly.
"Pickles is really a jalapeño" - sw33tang3l
"Will someone make that guy sit down, my kids can't see the movie?!?" - Some guy in at the theater.
"Shouldn't he be wearing clothes if he's going to be in the wedding?" - Your mom.
"If FTP Eats A Pickle, Is That Cannibalism? " Nikki703
"FTP makes me wet. . ." - imhapless.
"Always thought he was dill but he's actually a sweet pickle." - kinkygirl.
Lurker
0 likes
What was it Ginger named you, Senor Quicks-Draw Yes nice avatar
Lurker
0 likes
I'm sure there are plenty who consider mine to be one of the worst, but hey, I'm happy being treated as a piece of meat!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SirLoin
I'm sure there are plenty who consider mine to be one of the worst, but hey, I'm happy being treated as a piece of meat!

hahahahaa- avatar is questionable, name however- quite amusing.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by cherryrebel
Quote by SirLoin

hahahahaa- avatar is questionable, name however- quite amusing.

I so agree Cherry! hehehe

Van
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mine is the scariest, isn't it?
Lurker
0 likes
I think FrenchNails avatar is the best because it is beautiful yet freaky -- I swear that eye is staring at me.

I think that Hottestmale's avatar is the most seasonal, clearly celebrating my favorite Holiday, Valentine's Day
Lurker
0 likes

I have to add ... I love Remington's AV .... he's sleeping so peacefully ... and I just wanna snuggle in and wake him up with a soft wet kiss ....

Van
Miss Sassy Pants
0 likes
I can't help it...Gavs AV kills me... who woulda thunk that a stormtrooper doin that...
Lurker
0 likes
dancing-doll's new avatar is as smoking as her original one, and definitely in the top 10. mischiefmaker's is really creepy - definitely in the top 10 though I don't know if in the bad or good top 10.
Lurker
0 likes
to me the best and also the sexiest has got to be Donna's. Makes me tingle just looking at it
Lurker
0 likes
LusciousLola's and FicklePickleTickle's are the cutest I've seen.
Lurker
0 likes
sizzlin's avatar has me hypnotized with lust
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SirLoin

Your Av is so prime time meaty LOL Just like you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pretty Hard To Pick Between AngelHeart and Make_Me_Purr, Both So Hot. I Love PussyLovers Too! Sure Im Leaving Out Many Other Great Ones But These Are Etched In My Mind
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Pretty Hard To Pick Between AngelHeart and Make_Me_Purr, Both So Hot. I Love PussyLovers Too! Sure Im Leaving Out Many Other Great Ones But These Are Etched In My Mind

Yours is etched into my mind
Lurker
0 likes
Just here to blow my own horn, my Avi is Awesome
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buc
Just here to blow my own horn, my Avi is Awesome

It is super cool. I think about it all the time when I am driving and see trees like that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've always liked She's avatars. And Fugly's avatar always makes me chuckle.
Lurker
0 likes
SweetPenny's is so sexy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sandrine
Sweetpenny, Your avatar is one of my favorites.

Aaaaaw...thanks. I must admit that my avatar is my favorite too, which is probably why I picked it.
Lurker
0 likes
i think so many are great i can't choose a best but the worst is all those ghosts who refuse to pick an avatar from the gazillions available

Now if Rose ever uses that Frnch Maid's In avatar everyone else loses
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
RAAAWWWWWRRR!
Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.