Awkward Moments

last reply
234 replies
17.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The awkward moment when someone trips in public and you start laughing so much you have tears running down you face
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The awkward moment when someone spells awkward wrong
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The awkward moment when you fall over in public and have no one to laugh with
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Awkward moments, when you message the wrong person on Lush with personal information
Lurker
0 likes
That awkward moment, which happened to me the other day, when I was visiting a friend. Her daughter was also visiting her and I've always fancied her because she's really feisty and quite the challenge. So, there she is, sitting on the floor with her laptop, singing and dancing, her breasts bouncing around and I've got the perfect view down her top. Her low cut top, under which it looked as if she wasn't wearing a bra. I'd stayed the night because I was drinking with my friend and had just put the bedding away, so I had no covers to hide my arousal. I tried not to look, but I couldn't help it, I was drawn to her nice breasts and I really didn't want to. That is just awkward, in more ways than one. Luckily my friend was playing bingo and her daughter was too absorbed in her singing and dancing to care about my occasionally wandering eyes, still awkward though.
Lurker
0 likes
Awkward for the solitary person mourning whilst the rest of the country is dancing in the streets
Lurker
0 likes
That awkward moment When you run into your ex-boyfriend while out with your new boyfriend....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That awkward moment when you meet someone who knows you and you cannot remember the person's name.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When a woman calls and your in bed with another woman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When by accident I call my dog by Jeremiahbulls name. It happens way to often.. I love my dog
Lurker
0 likes
That awkward moment when you are drunk and giving a guy a blow job and realize that the gum you had in your mouth earlier is missing!

Then to have him tell you the next day "at work" he found it in his chest hair and had to cut it out!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Amyyyyy
The awkward moment when someone trips in public and you start laughing so much you have tears running down you face

Good to know I'm not the only horrible person here.

Anyway, the awkward moment when you and a stranger keep trying to get past each other but you keep on stepping in each other's way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That awkward moment when you and your boyfriend are totally wasted and happily getting it on in the shower when you eventually realize that you accidentally plugged the tub and the entire bathroom is flooded with water and the downstairs neighbor is knocking on your door to ask why their bathroom is flooded and what all the noise is about.
Lurker
0 likes
When I realized that my bikini bottom was swimming along, close to my neck.... omg
0 likes
This one I walked into a bathroom didn't realize two people were having sex in the stall next to me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Having sex in my car and realized we had an audience because I left the window down......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That awkward moment when you step out of your hotel room wrapped in a towel just to pick up the paper when the door shuts and locks with the tip of the towel caught inside!
Weaver of Words
0 likes
Quote by SheriPie
That awkward moment when you are drunk and giving a guy a blow job and realize that the gum you had in your mouth earlier is missing!

Then to have him tell you the next day "at work" he found it in his chest hair and had to cut it out!!!

I think if he found it in his chest hair, and you thought you were giving him a blowjob, you were both drunker than you thought! just sayin'...
Lurker
0 likes
Awkward moment during cyber sex :

Man : I take out my hard cock and start stroking it.

Man : Do I have a nice cock baby?

Me : you must have one I guess?

Man : ...........
Weaver of Words
0 likes
that awkward moment when two "ladies" in the ladies room are having cybersex and one realizes they are both males. (though the real women find it quite humorous)
0 likes
When my cat Oliver licks his balls in front of me ..
0 likes
When you decide to surprise a lover by making a special dinner at her house and she comes early with a "friend"
0 likes
When you go out to dinner, go to pay and left your wallet at home.
Click below to see