Ask the person below you any question

last reply
23.0k replies
626k views
27 watchers
498 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

The Empire State Building and the One World Trade building.

What is your favorite city that you have visited?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Weirdly I’m going to say Columbus Ohio.

What’s your least favorite city you’ve been to?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Oakland, CA

What has been the saddest day of your life so far?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I’m blessed to have not lived a life long enough to have a lot of sad days, but when my granddad passed.

Where do you find your true inner happiness in your everyday life?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Many places, it it’s hard to argue anytime is more peaceful the minutes before I go and my cat sits on my chest and purrs me to sleep.

What was the last band or musician that moved you?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I watched the documentary "Linda Ronstadt: The Sound of My Voice" and cried thru most of it as she has a beautiful voice that has now been silenced.

What was the last movie that "cracked" you up?

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

Oo, hard to say. Haven't seen a lot of comedies that were LOL worthy of late. Probably a rewatch of The Spy Who Loved Me I did a few years back. Among the Bonds, it and Moonraker (the next one) are more over the top spy comedies akin to Mike Myers' Austin Powers flick than actual spy flicks (and were what he was targeting with those parodies, too).

Do you prefer way over-the-top action thrillers (e.g. Moore-era Bond, Cruise's M:I) or something more grounded?

Apes can talk dirty, too. Here's my entry in the "Dirty Talk" competition. Read it and let me know what you think. A virgin student gets a special present from his female housemate.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/free-use-friday-or-a-sweet-taste-of-cherrys-pie-3

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

I like a bit more nuance than that over-the top stuff.

Do you have a high-stress job?

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Si, lavoro a contatto con i clienti

Hai fatto avuto una relazione sul lavoro?

Yes, I work in contact with customers

Have you had a relationship at work?

Sexual Connoisseur
0 likes

Yes - on a few different occasions. (We had sex one time in the conference room!)

Have you ever had sex with your boss?

Please read our latest story.

Bill And Vicki Go Hollywood

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Not in an official business capacity boss, but I consider my partner to be running this operation.

What's a terrible pickup line you've heard?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Are those real? If you know me, then you know I don't have enough on top to warrant that question.

If tickled during sex play, does that turn you off or on?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

It's never a turn off, it can be a turn on depending on when it happens. Foreplay, yes please. Even during the act a little tickling whisper in the ear can be amazing.

Does being tickled ever make you angry?

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

Yes, and you may lose some fingers!

Have you ever had sex with someone who was so wildly physical, you could barely maintain the physical connection?